fbpx

OMG! OMG! I found a mother pegasus!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone OMG! OMG! I found a mother pegasus!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    Participant

You guys are not going to believe this. I went down to one of the two malls that are near me today and i was in a Pocket knife shop just becuase i was bored and lo and behold want do i see, a brand new mother pegasus! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ I couldn’t believe it. Most of the pegasus line was retired in 2004 except the hatching baby. Well I just had to buy it. The sales clerk told me it was the last one they had. I am lucky or what? ๐Ÿ˜€ I really love her. She’s just as beautiful as the mother unicorn. She wasn’t a purchase i was expecting but aren’t those the best kind? ๐Ÿ˜†

Elizabeth
      Participant

Jodi
        Participant

Lucky you! How great!

Bob

What a GREAT surprise!!

Maria
            Participant

Good for you, phoenixrider! Yeah, that’s one of the benefits of having stores around… Did they carry any other Windstone pieces?

Elizabeth
              Participant

Actually now that i think about it they did have other pieces. Mother dragon in peacock, black gold and rainbow, Father dragon in rainbow, black gold and ruby, rising spectral dragon in ruby, lap dragon (or old warrior, i only saw its backside) in ruby, and fledging in ruby and black gold. Maybe scratcher in ruby i can’t quite remember. they also had the mother and father unicorns and the sea jewel. I think i saw a frog wizard too.

Bob

WOW what a GREAT find

Skigod377
                  Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

WOW what a GREAT find

Are you in a hurry again, DM? (Look 3 posts above) ๐Ÿ˜†

Congrats!!

Any Kirins? Desprately seeking a Mint Male Kirin!

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

WOW what a GREAT find

Are you in a hurry again, DM? (Look 3 posts above) ๐Ÿ˜†

Congrats!!
                      yeah I was at work again

Congrats. Does the pegasus have a necklace on it? Maybe you can post the prices of the others if you can remember that also.

Elizabeth
                      Participant

I still haven’t found a website that i can make sense of. Photobucket is the only one that makes sense to me and i was told that they can sell your pictures. Can anyone think of another site that is easy to use? and yes this mother pegasus is wearing a necklace.

Skigod377
                        Participant

imageshack.com is one I have heard mentioned.

Jodi
                          Participant

phoenixrider wrote:

I still haven’t found a website that i can make sense of. Photobucket is the only one that makes sense to me and i was told that they can sell your pictures. Can anyone think of another site that is easy to use? and yes this mother pegasus is wearing a necklace.

Did you try http://www.VillagePhotos.com?

Elizabeth
                            Participant

I didn’t see that one. I’ll give that one a shot tonight. Thanks Emerald. ๐Ÿ™‚ By the way, my pegasus mother is only a very recent purchase so i don’t have a picture of her yet. My other windstones are on my one scan that i have perpared. I need to find my father’s digital camera for my pegasus. I am also considering getting a father dragon in emerald-peacock.
                              Unforutrately, they didn’t have any kirins. i asked because i was thinking about buying the mother. So no luck there. Sorry. Though i did see one on ebay as a BIN. It might still be there, though i think it is pretty high in price.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.