fbpx

Old Warrior

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Old Warrior

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author

ha ha lol! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Maria
    Participant

Thanks for digging up Arlla’s pic again, Ski.

Skigod377
      Participant

No prob ๐Ÿ˜‰ Its fun reading through some of our old conversations.

OK i think i have decided on an emerald OW, how much are they these days? When were they retired?

keschete
        Participant

I won my Black Emerald Peacock OW #23 today…..I will take pics of him with my Ruby OW when he gets here.

COngrats. Only one more to go in that color and then hopefully the BVP ones will come out.

Well done on winning the OW i was watching him 8)

Anyone know how much an emerald OW is these days?

SPark
          Participant

An emerald is VERY hard to find! Prices vary. I know somebody found a hidden one for $50. I haven’t seen one on ebay in months, and I can’t remember what the last one went for.

pipsxlch
            Participant

I sold one to someone here on the forum a few months back for $350.

Bob

all the solid Emerald pieces retired in 2004

Hmm ide be looking to get one at the end of next month so if anyone sees one or can be parted from one let me know. I wont have any money before hand though.

Anonymous

dragonessjade wrote:

COngrats. Only one more to go in that color and then hopefully the BVP ones will come out.

Then I’m going to have to make good on my threat of selling my car to buy #1.

Like I stand a chance with Nirvana and TC. If TC gets it at the very least I can go visit it maybe.

Maria
                  Participant

keschete wrote:

I won my Black Emerald Peacock OW #23 today…..I will take pics of him with my Ruby OW when he gets here.

Congrats, keschete! You’ll love him. ๐Ÿ˜€

*Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk*

lol i just passed this accross mum.

I said……..

Do you think it would be better for me to buy a Dragon for X amount (Refering to the OW in Emerald) that i really want or buy the same Dragon for x amount (refering to the OW in BVP) that is a limited production in a different colour. It will cost an awfull lot and is in the US and i would have to use your paypal account but you did say you liked him.

And she said the latter!! Meaning the OW in BVP (I never told her how much though hee hee)
                    So i am officialy saving for one now ๐Ÿ˜€
                    I couldn’t be happier 8)

Snapdragon wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Then I’m going to have to make good on my threat of selling my car to buy #1.

Like I stand a chance with Nirvana and TC. If TC gets it at the very least I can go visit it maybe.
                    Haha, that is if TC will give you visiting rights.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.