Old Warrior

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Old Warrior

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Ok my next target is an OW it wont be just yet as i have got to pay for my curlies but has anyone got them all? Or has most of them or something?
    I really don’t know what colour to go for and i would very much like to see some side by side.
    e very very greatfull if any of you guys could take some pictures for me 8) πŸ˜†

Maria
    Participant

Arlla has brown, white, peacock, ruby and emerald in her famous OW circle.
      Here are mine:

Plus the one at Wolfen’s:

Basilisk your so fantastic your on here 24/7!! Thanks 8) really πŸ˜†

Ho hum i love your black and peacock? But then the Gold has really warmed on me as well 8) πŸ˜•

Maria
      Participant

It’s a bad habit to be on here so often – but it’s nice to have a place to go when I get bored at the office. 😳
        Yeah – gold is gorgeous on the OW.

SilverDragon
        Participant

I own the peacock color, but im putting payments down on the gold. I like the warm tones of the gold OW. πŸ™‚ Plus he will look good in my room because i have a black and gold bedspread–so he will match. πŸ™‚

Author of β€œMoonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
          Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Skigod377
          Participant

The OW sculpt has got to be my favorite. I will see if I cant find Arllas circle for you.
            Here ya go!

Thansk Awfully Ski! Knew ide seen something like that around here at some point. I really love the peacock but ive got a few peacock pieces and i think i need an emerald something so i may go for an Emerald or an emerald peacock. But i like the gold as well… πŸ˜•
            8)

Laurie
            Participant

I just LOVE that picture! I must have all the production colors of old warriors!!!

dragonmedley
              Participant

After seeing all these pictures, I think I like the Old Warrior in Peacock the best.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Skigod377
                Participant

Griffiness wrote:

Thansk Awfully Ski! Knew ide seen something like that around here at some point. I really love the peacock but ive got a few peacock pieces and i think i need an emerald something so i may go for an Emerald or an emerald peacock. But i like the gold as well… πŸ˜•
                  8)

You’re welcome πŸ™‚ I have not seen a gold OW in person, but I am sure I will love it. I like the emerald color, too. You should save yourself the aggravation and try to get them all πŸ˜‰

Yes lol, i was reading one of my first posts and i clearly stated that i only liked the lap dragon and mother.

I was obviousely a little bonkers then! 😯 Goodness knows what i was on!! πŸ˜† πŸ™„

Thats it thanks ski i’ll just have to have them all, do you want to let mum know for me?

Starbreeze
                  Participant

(Star secretly wonders if Melody has hired Ski to boost sales of OWs). 8)

Skigod377
                    Participant

Griffiness wrote:

Thats it thanks ski i’ll just have to have them all, do you want to let mum know for me?

😯 I dont deal w/ mammas. They have too much brains and they scare me. Older people are clever.

starbreeze wrote:

(Star secretly wonders if Melody has hired Ski to boost sales of OWs).

Whooo??? Meeee??? *Looks around innocently* Whatever do you mean???

Starbreeze
                      Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.