Old Green (again)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Old Green (again)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Anthony
    Participant

pipsxlch wrote:

Onyxt. if you like and since we live so close to one another, if I have the money to spare for a time when the fledges are released, I’ll pick one up for you. You can make payments for him, and that way he’d be no more than what he’d have cost purchased from the factory, since we wouldn’t have to ship him. Won’t have to worry about breakage that way either!

EDIT to echo Onyxt’s question. I’m wondering now what I can sell to fund an OG OW if it should come to be!
      That’d be awesome, been trying to get a job, its a pain, no ones hiring >.>

Azurielle
      Participant

Hmm. If anyone sees the old fledgies go up for sale, can you nab me one, too? I always miss the sudden releases…

Keeper of the Fledgings

There are alot more green lovers out there than I thought…And…We won’t see green scratchers or laps or royal hatchers or…Wish there was more paint…That’s all. *pouts*

Travistie
        Participant

If there is gonna be old green OWs some day, then I’m all over that. Someone else mentioned that an old green OW would be a grail dragon. I totally agree with that!

Purplecat
          Participant

Yeah, that’s one of those dragons I’d loooove to have, although I think I could settle for one of Oly’s green gold ow’s if she made them. But I like the old green better, because of the freckles. I suppose my perfect dragon ever would be a green gold/old green hybrid…with the nice metallics of Oly’s color, but with the freckles, brown shading, and gem color of the old green…..orange dichroite eyes too…droool…..that’s my holy grail dragon.

darjeb
            Participant

I’d loved an Old Green OW along with a silver fledgie – are there going to be silver fledgies? – and a silver emperor also

Travistie
              Participant

darjeb wrote:

I’d loved an Old Green OW along with a silver fledgie – are there going to be silver fledgies? – and a silver emperor also

Melody said she plans on doing most, if not all of the dragons in silver.

Anthony
                Participant

Still wondering what sculpts will be made in old green (if anymore then the fledgies)

Leigha
                  Participant

Onyxt wrote:

Still wondering what sculpts will be made in old green (if anymore then the fledgies)

she said she would be doing old warriors in what’s left of the green paint. Fledgies and Old Warriors if there’s enough left over after for them, other than that, there’s not enough paint for anything else, though I’d love to have a lap dragon in the old green color πŸ™‚ she’s my favorite sculpt.

Travistie
                    Participant

I would love a Spectral in old green. But, I would definitely be happy with an OW in that color.

Anthony
                      Participant

I wonder how many Old Green OWs there will be =/

pipsxlch
                        Participant

I need to go buy a Lotto ticket and win so I can buy them a HUGE dumptruck load of old green paints. Then we can get everything in old green! After the OW, I’d love to see a scratcher in old green.
                          *nice to fantasize anyhow, though Melody would probably have me shot if I did lol*

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

pipsxlch wrote:

I need to go buy a Lotto ticket and win so I can buy them a HUGE dumptruck load of old green paints. Then we can get everything in old green! After the OW, I’d love to see a scratcher in old green.
                            *nice to fantasize anyhow, though Melody would probably have me shot if I did lol*

Hehe! If only it were that easy! πŸ˜‰ The reason they don’t buy more is that it’s no longer being made, at all. πŸ™

Edit! Brainfart! Can you tell I’ve gotten too little sleep? I think I’m wrong here. I’m sorry!! 😳

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                            My art: featherdust.com

Bob

I don’t think we EVER knew it was not being made at all??
                              I remember hearing that it had to be mixed in a HUGE quanity and would cost a lot but not discontinued totally

Jennifer
                              Keymaster

Dragon Master wrote:

I don’t think we EVER knew it was not being made at all??
                                I remember hearing that it had to be mixed in a HUGE quanity and would cost a lot but not discontinued totally

I think you’re right, I was having a brainfart. My apologies!! They got it custom mixed and they had to buy huge quantities at a time, which made it unrealistic for them to get more just for some LP dragons.

Melody wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

ME TOO!! *WAVES HAND* dont forget me πŸ˜› Cuz I missed them too! I can say I now have THE FULL LINE in green….minus said fledge πŸ˜₯ I’m second in line.

And Melody, have you considered using another brand of paint that might have the same or similar green colors? If you painted up other dragons (laps, scratchers, OW) since they’re not part of the immediate family and close relatives (the fledgeling), they COULD be slightly different. I’d be happy with a green OW, even if he wasn’t a PERFECT match for the family. He’s older, so maybe age has dulled, darkened or lightened his scales πŸ˜‰I suppose we could do that,it really wouldn’t be that hard to mix some matching paint… but I really hate mixing paint myself. I just don’t do it. This green paint was custom mixed for us, so we had to purchase it in large quantities. We could get more made, but we would have to order a huge amount of it again… and I don’t think there are really THAT many people that would want more green dragons!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                                My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.