Old Green (again)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Old Green (again)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Anthony
    Participant

What if anything, are you going to release in Old Green next? I’d sooo love to know ^.^

Anthony
      Participant

pipsxlch
        Participant

Good question! (well GREAT one since I also want almost anything old green πŸ˜› ) (plus they seem to sell really really well when some are made hint hint πŸ˜‰ )
          There have been 2 things mentioned in the past few months- OWs and royal hatchers. Apparently they decided not to do the hatchers (:cry: very depressing); however, I haven’t heard anything recently about the OWS. That is a holy grail dragon, so I hope it really does come true one day!
          There is supposed to be another batch of fledges also, I believe.

Anthony
          Participant

Yeah I know about those, kinda saddens me cause I know I’ll never get a Old Green OW πŸ™

pipsxlch
            Participant

I have healthy kidneys and I would happily sell one for an old green OW (and no I’m not being entirely facetious). I’d consider a piece of liver, but it’s not so healthy (had parvo). Bone marrow or elderly eggs anyone?
              Man, you know you have a problem when you feel like this. “Hello, Windstones Anonymous?”

Pegasi1978
              Participant

I thought I remembered mention of another batch of old green fledglings.

Stephanie
                Participant

pipsxlch wrote:

“Hello, Windstones Anonymous?”

My name is Stephanie, and I…oh, wait, does anyone have a Blackberry? I just remembered that there’s an auction ending in two minutes for a SE OOAK LE BVP OW!

Azurielle
                  Participant

I’m simply pleading for Old Green Fledgies…it’s the last of the released Fledges I need, And I always miss out on the ones that come up for sale. πŸ™

Keeper of the Fledgings

Melody
                    Keymaster

Onyxt wrote:

Yeah I know about those, kinda saddens me cause I know I’ll never get a Old Green OW πŸ™

Why not?

Melody
                      Keymaster

pipsxlch wrote:

I have healthy kidneys and I would happily sell one for an old green OW (and no I’m not being entirely facetious). I’d consider a piece of liver, but it’s not so healthy (had parvo). Bone marrow or elderly eggs anyone?
                        Man, you know you have a problem when you feel like this. “Hello, Windstones Anonymous?”

Speaking of elderly eggs , I have an emu egg in the refrigerator that is almost two years old now. Ick.
                        Super ick.

Melody
                        Keymaster

Onyxt wrote:

What if anything, are you going to release in Old Green next? I’d sooo love to know ^.^

Yes I promised more green flegies. I will do them. Don’t know when, but I will.

Melody
                          Keymaster

Stephanie wrote:

pipsxlch wrote:

“Hello, Windstones Anonymous?”

My name is Stephanie, and I…oh, wait, does anyone have a Blackberry? I just remembered that there’s an auction ending in two minutes for a SE OOAK LE BVP OW! gad , what a list of acronyms!

Anthony
                            Participant

Melody wrote:

Onyxt wrote:

Why not?

Cause if they ever get put up on ebay they’ll easily sky rocket in price, and I dont got a job, soooo thats why xD

Anthony
                              Participant

Melody wrote:

Onyxt wrote:

Yes I promised more green flegies. I will do them. Don’t know when, but I will.

Alright looking forward to em (if I ever get the money xD)

WolfenMachine
                                Participant

Onyxt wrote:

Melody wrote:

Onyxt wrote:

Why not?

Cause if they ever get put up on ebay they’ll easily sky rocket in price, and I dont got a job, soooo thats why xD

Hopefully they will be Limited Production and sold in the stores, not Limited Edition on ebay πŸ™‚ I’m figuring they will be about $300 or may6be $260 since they won’t be signed like the brown and white OW’s were.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.