Old Green (again)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Old Green (again)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Melody wrote:

Onyxt wrote:

What if anything, are you going to release in Old Green next? I’d sooo love to know ^.^

Yes I promised more green flegies. I will do them. Don’t know when, but I will.

YAY…I’m gonna have to get one of those for sure…but I also thought that the OW’s were going to be released in the old green color as well at some point ❓
      If they are I will for sure be getting on eof them as well…. πŸ˜†

PLEASE CLICK US AND HELP US HATCH AND GROW UP TO BE THE BEST DRAGONS EVER…. πŸ˜†

Marzena

Stephanie
      Participant

I’d really like an old green fledgling too. So cute!

Bob

Melody wrote:

Stephanie wrote:

pipsxlch wrote:

“Hello, Windstones Anonymous?”

My name is Stephanie, and I…oh, wait, does anyone have a Blackberry? I just remembered that there’s an auction ending in two minutes for a SE OOAK LE BVP OW! gad , what a list of acronyms!
          The real scary part is we all know EXACTLY what it means

Dragon Master wrote:

Melody wrote:

Stephanie wrote:

pipsxlch wrote:

My name is Stephanie, and I…oh, wait, does anyone have a Blackberry? I just remembered that there’s an auction ending in two minutes for a SE OOAK LE BVP OW! gad , what a list of acronyms!

Apparently I’m not fully corrupted yet. πŸ˜‰ What does SE, LE, and BVP mean?

I am also looking forward to any new releases for “old Green” dragons.

Anthony
          Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

Onyxt wrote:

Melody wrote:

Onyxt wrote:

Yeah I know about those, kinda saddens me cause I know I’ll never get a Old Green OW πŸ™

Why not?

Cause if they ever get put up on ebay they’ll easily sky rocket in price, and I dont got a job, soooo thats why xD

Hopefully they will be Limited Production and sold in the stores, not Limited Edition on ebay πŸ™‚ I’m figuring they will be about $300 or may6be $260 since they won’t be signed like the brown and white OW’s were.
            Even then I wont be able to get one, kinda need money for that xD

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Zym Dragon wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Melody wrote:

Stephanie wrote:

pipsxlch wrote:

My name is Stephanie, and I…oh, wait, does anyone have a Blackberry? I just remembered that there’s an auction ending in two minutes for a SE OOAK LE BVP OW!

gad , what a list of acronyms!

Apparently I’m not fully corrupted yet. πŸ˜‰ What does SE, LE, and BVP mean?

I am also looking forward to any new releases for “old Green” dragons.
              SE = Special Edition (?) we’ve never used this acronym before that I can remember
              LE = Limited Edition
              BVP = Black Violet Peacock – a color of 15 limited edition Prototype Old Warrior Dragons.

Stephanie
              Participant

Yeah, I meant SE to mean special edition. I wanted one more to push it over the top, so I made one up even though it isn’t used. πŸ™‚

Bob

We create new terms all the time as to our needs

Purplecat
                  Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Bob

KEWL Silver Dragon

laphon1
                      Participant

Stephanie wrote:

Yeah, I meant SE to mean special edition. I wanted one more to push it over the top, so I made one up even though it isn’t used. πŸ™‚

You could have used AE for “Artist’s Edition” that Melody and crew made up for Jennifer’s and Olimpia’s special paints.

Stephanie
                        Participant

laphon1 wrote:

Stephanie wrote:

You could have used AE for “Artist’s Edition” that Melody and crew made up for Jennifer’s and Olimpia’s special paints.

Ah! I knew I was forgetting one. πŸ˜€

Anthony
                          Participant

Other then the fledgies, what do you plan on doing? and aproximately how many of them?

pipsxlch
                            Participant

Onyxt. if you like and since we live so close to one another, if I have the money to spare for a time when the fledges are released, I’ll pick one up for you. You can make payments for him, and that way he’d be no more than what he’d have cost purchased from the factory, since we wouldn’t have to ship him. Won’t have to worry about breakage that way either!

EDIT to echo Onyxt’s question. I’m wondering now what I can sell to fund an OG OW if it should come to be!

Setsunawolf
                              Participant

pipsxlch wrote:

Onyxt. if you like and since we live so close to one another, if I have the money to spare for a time when the fledges are released, I’ll pick one up for you. You can make payments for him, and that way he’d be no more than what he’d have cost purchased from the factory, since we wouldn’t have to ship him. Won’t have to worry about breakage that way either!

EDIT to echo Onyxt’s question. I’m wondering now what I can sell to fund an OG OW if it should come to be!
                                White curlie? I’m looking for one.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                                Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.