fbpx

Okay so can we say shipping scam?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Okay so can we say shipping scam?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Oops. Did I misunderstand something or remember a name wrong? I know somebody advertised they had one moe rainbow emp… Sorry, Wolfen and emerald.

I don’t see why Emporers are so wanted. Not one of my personal favorites, I have a white one. I would like the green and brown, but that is just cuz I decided to collect 5 of each color…but witht he OW in brown, I may just take him instead! Now the green, I just need a 5th…OW in green?! God, I wish…I LOVE GREEN!!! 😀

Jodi
      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Oops. Did I misunderstand something or remember a name wrong? I know somebody advertised they had one moe rainbow emp… Sorry, Wolfen and emerald.

I advertised that I have one more Peacock Emperor in my store. Did I list it wrong? *goes and checks* Nope. It looks right. I wish I had gotten a Rainbow before they were gone. Seems like everybody wants that one. Too late now. Windstone warehouse is out.

Bob

Emperor Dragons by Windstone where the most regal, presitne and one of the heaviest on the market at the time they came out. In my personal opinion hte only dragon that is equal or maybe a little better is the SK. I have seen the SK in person and she is amazing. I have always LOVED the Emperor dragons. I LOVE the regal stance and proud look if this sculpture

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Okay, maybe if this is for buying all three, I’d understand.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Windstone-Editions-Male-White-Dragon-Retired_W0QQitemZ220062543144QQihZ012QQcategoryZ35873QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
          I emailed them and asked why shipping was so much. They replied and said that they entered in the wrong weight. I think they fixed it now.

Bob

maybe they used to Emperor weight for the male

Jodi
            Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Okay, maybe if this is for buying all three, I’d understand.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Windstone-Editions-Male-White-Dragon-Retired_W0QQitemZ220062543144QQihZ012QQcategoryZ35873QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
              I emailed them and asked why shipping was so much. They replied and said that they entered in the wrong weight. I think they fixed it now.

It looks the same to me.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.