fbpx

oh! oh! idea!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody oh! oh! idea!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

I believe the name piggy is an actual mess up – misinterpretation of the original clay that made money banks. the name of the clay was “pygg” and over the years the name morphed into “pig”….

Ah! Here’s the the Wikapedia link πŸ™‚ …
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piggy_bank

Cool idea BTW. I would LOVE a dragon bank. I would definitely buy one. I don’t have any spare money to put into it thanks to my Windstone addiction, but whatever πŸ˜›

and here is my “learns something new everyday” XD

Kaytana………..you are one freaking hilarious chick!!! You make me laugh everytime I read one of your posts. Tooooo Funny!!!

KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

I believe the name piggy is an actual mess up – misinterpretation of the original clay that made money banks. the name of the clay was “pygg” and over the years the name morphed into “pig”….

Cool idea BTW. I would LOVE a dragon bank. I would definitely buy one. I don’t have any spare money to put into it thanks to my Windstone addiction, but whatever πŸ˜›

Kaytana………..you are one freaking hilarious chick!!! You make me laugh everytime I read one of your posts. Tooooo Funny!!!

Haha πŸ˜€ Good to know I bring some comedy relief!! πŸ˜€

On that note:

See! See!!!

I need a Windstone bank!! I spend $1’s on stupid things! Though this is an awesome stupid thing, it’s $1 less for a Windstone! XD Stupid Hobby Lobby and your delicious old fashioned impossible to find candies! *Pets her 3 Color Coconut bar* damn you temptation!!

Haha πŸ˜€ Good to know I bring some comedy relief!! πŸ˜€

On that note:

See! See!!!

I need a Windstone bank!! I spend $1’s on stupid things! Though this is an awesome stupid thing, it’s $1 less for a Windstone! XD Stupid Hobby Lobby and your delicious old fashioned impossible to find candies! *Pets her 3 Color Coconut bar* damn you temptation!!

Crackin me up………your nuts!!! Oh so freaking funny πŸ™‚ :;

Kujacker
      Participant

When I was younger, I collected banks of all kinds. So naturally, I support a windstone bank. Production or pyo, wouldn’t matter. As long as they are in quantity that I could get one without a fight.

scenceable
        Participant

Does anyone remember those robot piggy bank things? You’d put the coin in their hand and press it and they’d eat it and dance. Windstone should do one like that. Griffin can do the robotics part xD

Kujacker
          Participant

Always want one of these but every time I have extra spendable money, the cat I want is out of stock.

WolfenMachine
            Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDCGJtRcIcY

Always want one of these but every time I have extra spendable money, the cat I want is out of stock.

That is adorable!!! Squeee!!

A windstone bank would be cute! I’d be afraid I’d damage it though…unless it was cast in….IDK, plastic or something. I think something to sit on the edge of a jar and look curiously in would be best. A winged cat? πŸ˜€

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDCGJtRcIcY

That is adorable!!! Squeee!!

A windstone bank would be cute! I’d be afraid I’d damage it though…unless it was cast in….IDK, plastic or something. I think something to sit on the edge of a jar and look curiously in would be best. A winged cat? πŸ˜€

Yeah, whatever the money went into would almost have to be something other than the Gypsum, cause that would wear horribly! (Didn’t think of that before) an edge sitter would be cute! If there was a way to make em stay well and not fall off!

Ann

Does anyone remember those robot piggy bank things? You’d put the coin in their hand and press it and they’d eat it and dance. Windstone should do one like that. Griffin can do the robotics part xD

Robie!

Kujacker
                  Participant

Robie!

Oh, I remember him! Totally forgot about him until now.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.