fbpx

oh! oh! idea!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody oh! oh! idea!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

Melody! Susie and I came up with a fun project idea! You should design a Windstone piggy bank! I think a Griffin bank would be cute! But somehow make it so it holds bills (maybe a Griff or dragon perched on the edge of a jar? either looking in to see how much has been saved, or keeping watch protecting the investments!)

Too cute of an idea for me to not say somethin! XD

Hannah
      Participant

either looking in to see how much has been saved, or keeping watch protecting the investments!

In my case, it would have a look of dismay.. “6 dollars and change? ..really?” XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Skeeterdeee
        Participant

That would make a neat PYO, although after buying Windstones I has no monies to feed it. :bigsmile:

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

either looking in to see how much has been saved, or keeping watch protecting the investments!

In my case, it would have a look of dismay.. “6 dollars and change? ..really?” XD

Haha, mine would be all ‘ohhh $140!’ Then shortly after ‘$0.78? Seriously…?’ Since that is my current Windstone allowance, n it’s waiting to be sent off for a dragon XD

It would be a cute pyo! Then we can put any phrase we want on the jar! πŸ™‚

I’m gonna come up w somethin, put spare dollars in, if they’re in my wallet I spend them on stupid things cause I think ‘bah! It’s just $1, I won’t miss it!’ Now it can be a nudge toward a new shiny, guilt free! πŸ™‚

Melody
            Keymaster

I did make a design once for a “Coffee kitty” for use in an office where everyone was ‘sposed to chip in for coffee…
              A bank could be a place to save up for a dragon, except you’d have to save up for the bank first…but let’s see ,if the banks were shaped like cats, painted like grab bags, and limited in number, then eventually they would be worth more than you paid for them, so you could just sell the bank and MAKE money to buy more stuff! That way the “bank” wouldn’t even need a place for real money. Ha ha ha!

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

I did make a design once for a “Coffee kitty” for use in an office where everyone was ‘sposed to chip in for coffee…
                A bank could be a place to save up for a dragon, except you’d have to save up for the bank first…but let’s see ,if the banks were shaped like cats, painted like grab bags, and limited in number, then eventually they would be worth more than you paid for them, so you could just sell the bank and MAKE money to buy more stuff! That way the “bank” wouldn’t even need a place for real money. Ha ha ha!

Hahaha! Well, we definitely can’t say you don’t understand the value of your work, because this is a VERY true statement! XD

Forget “breaking the bank” it’ll be “selling the bank!” ;p

dragonmedley
                Participant

I’d get one for sure! And depending on the expression of the creature, no one would dare to try and take whatever money was in the jar πŸ™‚

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

bayoudragon
                  Participant

I have an image of a dragon guarding its little hoard of monies… in something shaped like a caldron or chest (yah, I know, way too many geek hours of D&D. LOL). :bigsmile:

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

I have an image of a dragon guarding its little hoard of monies… in something shaped like a caldron or chest (yah, I know, way too many geek hours of D&D. LOL). :bigsmile:

Brilliance! XD
                      (I don’t think you have to worry much about judgement on geeking out on here, hahaha)

Carolyn
                      Participant

I’d trust a piggy or dragon or cat bank more then any banks thats for sure .

Purplecat
                        Participant

I’ve never understood a pig’s ability to protect monies…….Give me a bank with claws! Fat Dragon bank please! Dragons like to guard hoards anyway right?

KaytanaPhoenix
                          Participant

I’ve never understood a pig’s ability to protect monies…….Give me a bank with claws! Fat Dragon bank please! Dragons like to guard hoards anyway right?

I think the point of a piggy is to ‘feed it and make it fatter’ … personally.. I’m for the dragon protecting it’s hoard! πŸ˜€ or giffin standing guard!

‘n if it were a Windstone protecting it.. each time we’re tempted to reach in for things other than Windstones, they’ll look into our souls with those eyes of theirs and remind us what kind of moral crime we’re committing! x.X

*bows to Melody’s utter brilliance* LOL

I do like the idea though, especially with a dragon guarding the “hoard”.

PurpleTurtle
                            Participant

I believe the name piggy is an actual mess up – misinterpretation of the original clay that made money banks. the name of the clay was “pygg” and over the years the name morphed into “pig”….

Ah! Here’s the the Wikapedia link πŸ™‚ …
                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piggy_bank

Cool idea BTW. I would LOVE a dragon bank. I would definitely buy one. I don’t have any spare money to put into it thanks to my Windstone addiction, but whatever πŸ˜›

KaytanaPhoenix
                              Participant

I believe the name piggy is an actual mess up – misinterpretation of the original clay that made money banks. the name of the clay was “pygg” and over the years the name morphed into “pig”….

Ah! Here’s the the Wikapedia link πŸ™‚ …
                                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piggy_bank

Cool idea BTW. I would LOVE a dragon bank. I would definitely buy one. I don’t have any spare money to put into it thanks to my Windstone addiction, but whatever πŸ˜›

and here is my “learns something new everyday” XD

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.