fbpx

Oh Happy Day!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Oh Happy Day!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author

thanks for the congrates! did I overpay? I saw one w/no box and 2 chips sell for about$100, that’s why I bid..

Well even if you did overpay, you will get the guarentee it will arive safe and not broken. You will also get the great customer service as well.

Maria
    Participant

Congrats, bluepony! (Sorry for being slow about answering your PM, but you’re decisive enough yourself, looks like. ๐Ÿ˜€ )

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Congrats, bluepony! (Sorry for being slow about answering your PM, but you’re decisive enough yourself, looks like. ๐Ÿ˜€ )

haha. I sold that horse this mroning, which pretty much made it possible for me to bid on this guy. the last BIn one I saw was $99, and he sold in about 30 seconds. the one on eBay was damamged, and went ofr over $100 plus shipping. This one is mint w/box, so I figured I better get him while the getting is good.

Maria
      Participant

Yeah, as I said in the PM – the coil prices have gone up like rockets.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Yeah, as I said in the PM – the coil prices have gone up like rockets.

Figures. It’s always the ones I like ๐Ÿ™„
        At least someday Chloe’ll have some really neat stuff passed down to her.

Lori
        Participant

seems a decent price for one i have already gotten a piece from bt and have 4 more on the way … btw Blue i sold about 45 breyer horses last night .. so THAT’s how i’m getting my emeralds. i got my treasure hunt pegasus too . but he’s got paint chippies ๐Ÿ™ i never expected that from breyer i liek the father coiled i’d never seen a mother till last month in person she seems small .. but i noticed she has a heart shapped scale on her forhead sweet:)

Bluepony to buy one over here i would have to pay ยฃ75 about $150 so yeh ide say dyou did REALLY well

Whistful wrote:

seems a decent price for one i have already gotten a piece from bt and have 4 more on the way … btw Blue i sold about 45 breyer horses last night .. so THAT’s how i’m getting my emeralds. i got my treasure hunt pegasus too . but he’s got paint chippies ๐Ÿ™ i never expected that from breyer i liek the father coiled i’d never seen a mother till last month in person she seems small .. but i noticed she has a heart shapped scale on her forhead sweet:)

Awsome on selling the 45 horses.
          If you are looking for a GOOD pegasus, I had two, donated one, the other is on eBay for $10, he’s the better of the two. I’ve heard there’s a lot of quality control issues. the next one I send in for I’m gonna redo.

Griffiness wrote:

Bluepony to buy one over here i would have to pay ยฃ75 about $150 so yeh ide say dyou did REALLY well

wow

Bob

bluepony78 wrote:

Whistful wrote:

If you are looking for a GOOD pegasus, I had two, donated one, the other is on eBay for $10, he’s the better of the two. I’ve heard there’s a lot of quality control issues. the next one I send in for I’m gonna redo.

Quality control issues with Windstones?? Or did I get lost?

Lori
            Participant

that too, no i’m kidding, actually the only windstone i have been dissapointed with quality wise new was my ruby o/w because he seems to have alot of very rough unfinished areas mind you they are pretty much, like back of the legs semi hidden, type things. someone else mentioned getting a ruby lap with the same issues none of my other rubies have this flaw tho

no there are 2 well known modle horse companies .. one kown for simpler jobs but better quality .. usually. the other does more complex paint but tends to be 40/60 good/bad quality so you have a run of 100 and maybe 40 will be show quality and the rest will not and have maybe half the value

Dragon Master wrote:

bluepony78 wrote:

Whistful wrote:

Quality control issues with Windstones?? Or did I get lost?

Sorry, we were off topic. I ment BREYER is having quality control issues w/thier pegasus!

Bob

Whistful wrote:

that too, no i’m kidding, actually the only windstone i have been dissapointed with quality wise new was my ruby o/w because he seems to have alot of very rough unfinished areas mind you they are pretty much, like back of the legs semi hidden, type things. someone else mentioned getting a ruby lap with the same issues none of my other rubies have this flaw tho

no there are 2 well known modle horse companies .. one kown for simpler jobs but better quality .. usually. the other does more complex paint but tends to be 40/60 good/bad quality so you have a run of 100 and maybe 40 will be show quality and the rest will not and have maybe half the value
                I wonder if they where jsut the original OW pot marks AKA battle wounds that Melody has spoken about

NirvanaCat13
                Participant

Congrats! On the job, the horse, and the new family member!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.