fbpx

Oh Happy Day!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Oh Happy Day!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

As some of you might now, my husband just started his own buisness, and he hasn’t really gotten “paid” in a while, so my model horses and things like that have been paying the bills for a long time. Which ment I had NOTHING really to put towards my personal collection. Bummer huh? Well, hubby got his first real paycheck, and now he’s getting paid regularly, and he’s paying the bills, and, this morning, I sold a $425 horse, SO this is how I celelbrated!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Windstone-Editions-Peacock-Coiled-Dragon-NWT_W0QQitemZ270093185815QQcategoryZ35873QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

YEAH!!

Skigod377
    Participant

Congratulations on both of your good fortune!! πŸ˜€

wolflodge100
      Participant

Congratulations!!

Lokie
        Participant

Congrats πŸ™‚

Lokie wrote:

Congrats πŸ™‚

I clicked on your kitty link, and laughed so hard milk almost came out of my nose.

My kitty looks like snake when the dog walks by, like a crazy rattle snake. he sleeps like the coiled dragons, must be why i like them so much πŸ™‚

Bob

congrats all the way around!!
            I just noticed the Brown and Green Emperor’s linked from BT and with those prices I’m tempteed to sell mine to pay some bills.

thinking thinking

Ok I’m over it now!!
            I think

ladybrooklyn
            Participant

WOOT! YAY!!! Congrats!!!

Love that little bugger… he was the first piece that was ever given to me!!! πŸ˜€

Lokie
              Participant

bluepony78 wrote:

Lokie wrote:

Congrats πŸ™‚

I clicked on your kitty link, and laughed so hard milk almost came out of my nose.

My kitty looks like snake when the dog walks by, like a crazy rattle snake. he sleeps like the coiled dragons, must be why i like them so much πŸ™‚
                Ohh, you’ll need to photograph that one of these times to so we can add it to the thread πŸ™‚

Congrats all the way around.

Jodi
                Participant

Congrat, Blue!

Patricia
                  Participant

Congrats!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Starbreeze
                    Participant

Congrats!!! πŸ˜€

Lokie wrote:

bluepony78 wrote:

Lokie wrote:

Congrats πŸ™‚

Ohh, you’ll need to photograph that one of these times to so we can add it to the thread πŸ™‚

Will try, I could tie some streak to the cat so the dog REALLY annoys him….kidding of course

Barbara
                      Participant

Congratulations!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.