fbpx

Off to Savannah

Home Forums Miscellany Community Off to Savannah

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

DantheDragon wrote:

Have fun! Wave to my friends Annie and Reagan, lol! Enjoy your relaxation time. You deserve it!

You know Anne and Reagan? Wait haven’t we discussed this before? πŸ˜† I watch Reagan’s livejournal. Wicked good art.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Have a nice fun filled but relaxing vacation. I think we can behave while you are away. πŸ˜€

Elena
      Participant

HAve a nice relaxing trip!!! Find that beach and laze around a bit πŸ˜€

have a great trip!

Jennifer
        Keymaster

I’m back now! You probably already knew that. It was a fine trip except being stuck in gridlocked traffic on I16 for 4 hours on Sunday. Apparently they closed the highway due to a terrible accident, I don’t know much else except we were stopped on the highway for hours (in the GA heat, gah) and had to detour around the highway afterward.

I found a bunch of retired Windstones in Savannah while I was there, see my post in the Flea Market if interested. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

DantheDragon
          Participant

Nambroth wrote:

DantheDragon wrote:

Have fun! Wave to my friends Annie and Reagan, lol! Enjoy your relaxation time. You deserve it!

You know Annie and Reagan? Wait haven’t we discussed this before? πŸ˜† I watch Reagan’s livejournal. Wicked good art.

LOL, quite possibly. I can never remember who knows them and who doesn’t anymore! I met Annie when she used to work with me, then a few years later I was alerted she was marrying some fellow named Reagan. I met him when they came to my wedding. Very nice guy! That’s also how I heard about Flight. It was really funny when I went to their ceremony and ended up sitting next to Kazu, lol. I was like heeeey… you look familiar…

Nambroth wrote:

I’m back now! You probably already knew that. It was a fine trip except being stuck in gridlocked traffic on I16 for 4 hours on Sunday. Apparently they closed the highway due to a terrible accident, I don’t know much else except we were stopped on the highway for hours (in the GA heat, gah) and had to detour around the highway afterward.

I found a bunch of retired Windstones in Savannah while I was there, see my post in the Flea Market if interested. πŸ™‚
            Welcome Back. Stuck for 4 hours. Geesh, what did you do during that time?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.