fbpx

Off to Savannah

Home Forums Miscellany Community Off to Savannah

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hey guys! Just a heads up that my husband and I are headed off to Savannah this weekend (leaving tomorrow morning). This’ll be the first genuine vacation I’ve been on since I was 10 years old! My ‘vacation’ over Christmas was actually a working vacation as I worked the whole time. We decided to try and relax and take a mini-honeymoon since we haven’t done anything other than work, work, work since we got married in January. I’ll only be gone until Sunday, and I’ll still be able to check online each evening from the hotel (poor husband has to be available to work at any time, so he’s gotta bring a laptop).

I’m spending the rest of today painting the second labradorite/grey griffin and then off we go.

Best wishes all!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Hope you have a great time! Relax!

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Hey you’ll be in my neck of the woods! Savannahs only about 30/40 minutes away. The river front area’s really cool, but can be a touch expensive. Hope you enjoy it!

Purplecat
          Participant

Oh, cool! I have family in Savannah! I’ve never been there but I’ve wanted to go ever since my dad’s family moved there. Let us know how it goes!

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Oh and there are supposedly two places that sell Windstone’s in Savannah near River Street. I have been meaning to check them out for a while now. Really need to. I’ll have to get my friend who grew up there take me to them.

Maria
              Participant

Have fun, Nam. I hope you get to relax.

Hope you have a fun trip!

Jennifer
                Keymaster

pegasi1978 wrote:

Oh and there are supposedly two places that sell Windstone’s in Savannah near River Street. I have been meaning to check them out for a while now. Really need to. I’ll have to get my friend who grew up there take me to them.

I’ll wave as we go by!

I found the two shops on the map, I’ll have to check them out if we get a chance (we’ll be on foot). If I find anything neat or retired I’ll post about it here!

wolflodge100
                  Participant

Have fun and enjoy! You deserve it! ๐Ÿ˜€

Starbreeze
                    Participant

Have a great trip!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Jodi
                      Participant

I have a friend in Savannah. Wave at her too, would ya? Have a great time. Hope your hubby doesn’t have to work at all this weekend! ๐Ÿ˜€

Skigod377
                        Participant

Oh what fun!! I lived there for 2.5 years! Make sure you visit the historical district and see the river walk. Tybee Island (The beach) is pretty nice and not too hard to find. Enjoy!!!

DantheDragon
                          Participant

Have fun! Wave to my friends Annie and Reagan, lol! Enjoy your relaxation time. You deserve it!

Lokie
                            Participant

Have a nice weekend!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.