fbpx

October 2016 GBY Poads – Silhouettes & Leaf

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags October 2016 GBY Poads – Silhouettes & Leaf

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

Looks like photobucket has been down for over a day now so hope it works again soon so we can see more pictures! I am still taking offers on my wolf poad and it may take a couple days there to sort out a trade. If anyone gets the silhouette one with a castle and dragons though in the meantime, please let me know as I love that one along with pink unicorn ones!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kelsey
      Participant

Still no class photo?? Are we getting one?

LuvsDragons
        Participant

I had to force myself to sit out from these beauties (it was so hard!!!). 🙁 It’s amazing to see all of them. Another amazing GB Miss Melody! 🙂

Lorie
          Participant

I would also like to see the class photo.

Melody
            Keymaster

I’ll get class photos up tomorrow, if I can find them! We used the ” big camera” in the photo studio to take these class pics, and although the photo quality is better than a cellphone, getting pics off of that camera is more of a hassle.

Branzyboo
              Participant

My two new beauties. Love the silhouette for sure. Would consider trades on the AL

photo 183FECC6-58E8-456E-B141-C7210A3CC30E_zpsmiophh1q.jpg
                 photo 62732016-E5F6-4A4F-A344-D7968EB2689C_zpslpenru9r.jpg

Amstaff
                Participant

BranzyBoo I just love the colors on your silhouette poad, just awesome! Very fall-like colors 🙂

Matty
                  Participant

photo 20161103_201744.jpg

Finally got my Grab Bag Poads picture up! Here she is!

Matty
                    Participant

photo 20161103_201753.jpg

She has two cats on her.

Matty
                      Participant

branzyboo both your poads are beautiful!

Rylorien
                        Participant

I was out of town for about 3 weeks with my fiance (it was a welcome break from the drudgery at home!) and even after getting back it took me a few days to sort through the mail, sink into the old daily regimen, and find an opportunity to take photos.

I was pleasantly surprised with this grab. Out of all the silhouette poads, the one that initially caught my eye (aside from the trio of painted wolves) was this emerald greeny one. I really liked the maroon/burgundy sunset ones that Natasha and Prairie have posted, too, but I’m content! If I had a complaint, it would be that the unicorns feel small but at least they’re gaily frolicking on the front side! I absolutely love the eye color too. It’s so hard to describe it…sort of a metallic grey-green hue…

Melody
                          Keymaster

Sorry! I am still trying to get the class photos onto my computer. It is complicated. My computer can’t access the file format they are in and I can’t get to them. Working on it!
                            Sheesh, From now on I just use the cell phone!

Mary
                            Participant

Hi Melody, what format are the files in, and what format do you need to convert them to? Might be able to find a conversion program online that you can use.

Kim
                              Blocked

I was supposed to post these for Erin as this is the cute llama poad she got. Sorry for the delay! In other news, my mom got a leftover poad and I know there must have been a few others too so hopefully people will post those too when they show up.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
                                Participant

Indeed.Brandy girl,you do have awesome luck in getting some gorgeous grab bags.Both of those are just beautiful.Congrats!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 137 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.