fbpx

October 2016 GBY Poads – Silhouettes & Leaf

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags October 2016 GBY Poads – Silhouettes & Leaf

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    Matty
    Participant

Oh dear.. I really do like the Silhouettes as more and more pictures appear! I hope we see something like them again in a grab bag!

Kim
      Blocked

I got my silhouette and leaf poads today which was faster than usual. I opened the leaf first and am hoping someone will love this one as I am not into brown and orange colours. It has a cute little gold dragon on it’s back. I would very much like to trade this for a brighter leaf with greens or pinks, cat silhouettes and green or lavender eyes. I would also trade for almost any silhouette poad, especially anything with pink, purple, blue and yellow colours. The bottom picture is an older leaf poad I have as well as an orange backed hoppy poad that I would also love to trade for other leaf or silhouette poads.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kim
        Blocked

I opened the silhouette poad next and was pleasantly surprised as I was hoping for a poad with pink, purple or blue colours. The wolves are really nice and I love this one a lot but I would look at possibly trading it for other similarly coloured poads with pinks or sunrise or sunset colours. I love unicorn and cat silhouetes and love a couple others that were already posted but if anyone else has any other silhouette poads to offer, let me know. I would consider 3 way trades as well for this one and my other ones above.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

jmoore
          Participant

The AL poads are pretty, but ALL of the silhouette poads are fabulous!!!! Congratulations everyone!

Mary
            Participant

Gorgeous wolf poad, Kim! That was one of my favorites.

Bodine
              Participant

Kim got my favorite.Love the white wolves.They hold special meaning to me.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

StormDancer
                Participant

Everyones poads are gorgeous. It is so hard to pick a favorite. Thank you everyone for posting photos!

Looking for:
                  "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Azurielle
                  Participant

Does anyone know why my username was changed to me real name? Especially since it seems there are now 2 “Lisa”s posting on the thread? And why all my ads would have vanished?

Keeper of the Fledgings

Mary
                    Participant

So happy that I did a blind trade for my bird poad with another forum member, as I ended up getting one of my favorites from the livestream. So, we both end up with ones that were our favorites. A huge thank you for the trade.

She’s a beautiful blue eyed, lilac on top with shading to pink on bottom silhouette with Owls & the moon among the forest trees. Just gorgeous. Melody did a wonderful job on these silhouettes. They’re all lovely.

Suzanne-Marie
                      Participant

Thank you Mary for the blind trade!!! I am so happy we both got our fav’s !!! Really like yours too; everyone’s are so unique and beautiful in their own special way!!!
                        A huge thank you for Melody and her talent and all the many long hours she took to create these one of a kind beautiful works of art!!!
                        And thank you to Susie for having a couple of cancellations so I could get a GB poad for this blind trade!!!
                        Congratulations to everyone on their beautiful Autumn Leaf Poads and their Silhouette poad too!!!!
                        Hugs!!!
                        Suzanne-Marie
                        PS My lovely poad photos are the first posted on this link!!!
                        My pretty girl has sea foam green eyes, beak, body with yellow and gold tint of red and is covered in perfect, flying crows or ravens, not sure which…. If anyone knows please can you tell me??

dragonmedley
                        Participant

Got mine!

I’m not allowed to trade the silhouette 🙂
                          The leaf on the AL is gorgeous and looks like the leaves falling off the trees around here!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Natasha
                          Participant

My mom just got home from
                            The wedding and opened her Poad. She’s very pretty with sweet ponies. I am trying to go back to sleep, since it’s after 3am in London but the Jetlag has caught up with me. Still, we’re having an awesome time!

photo D82EBD2D-5D84-4DC3-A880-AE786F00C38D_zpsbddemapr.jpg

photo 225349AF-83BD-46AA-B57C-A0008482CA30_zpsqurxuyav.jpg

photo 3572E71D-3016-4D50-9918-28FB02320D18_zpshdhtzoiq.jpg

photo 065C8398-83E1-49BA-B549-2F3114551534_zpseealtcis.jpg

photo 9DE94109-1DB8-400A-BE59-F3D16336168A_zpsn9qljjhg.jpg

photo C25F21D8-8DDE-41C6-9C35-5365B577FA8A_zpsq8t79ijz.jpg

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                            ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                            Mother: Okapi
                            Gothic - Mahogany
                            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Matty
                            Participant

Hi got my Poad today. Yay. My Autumn leaf Poad is a tad different than the others here.. she is black with a green leaf that changes to bluey dark green tips. The leaf is edged in purple. She has two small black cats hiding in the leaf. I would like to post the pictures.. but having trouble finding the link on how to do that.. can someone please direct me?

Amstaff
                              Participant

Your poad sounds lovely! To post pics its a lot easier on this new forum. You need to put them on a site such as photobucket then get the direct link for each pic. Then click on the IMG button at the top of the box your posting in and a little box will pop up asking for the link to the picture and paste it in there. Do that for each pic. Hope that helps 🙂

Matty
                                Participant

Thanks Amstaff! I am gonna upload my poad pictures to photobucket.. however just my look the site is down for a maintenance of some sorts lol. Just my luck. Poad picture coming soon!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 137 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.