fbpx

October 2016 GBY Poads – Silhouettes & Leaf

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags October 2016 GBY Poads – Silhouettes & Leaf

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

The Murder of Crows Poad is just awesome! I also love the little Folklore one too.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
      Participant

The answer seems to be that yes, class photos were taken, and no, they haven’t been posted yet because Melody had the flu. I’m also watching deviantArt and Facebook but no class photos are there either.

Ela_Hara
        Participant

HeeHee! 😀
          Got my two GBY Poads and Lady Cat today – I’ll try to photograph them and post pics tomorrow. I’m Happy with the Autumn Leaf Poad, but I think I’ll put the Silhouette one up for trade – she’s too light colored for my tastes. She’s a light Lavender to slightly darker color with Light Lavender eyes and Lots of Kitties on her. One Kitty is a ‘Spooky’ Kitty with its back arched up and beady little eyes!

The Autumn Leaf has brownish leaves with ‘burnt’ edges outlined in reds and such, AND a Dragon coming out and up the Poad’s back like it’s coming out of the ‘fire’ underneath the red tinged leaves – at least that’s what my imagination sees – I’m sooooo Weird! LOL! 😀

The Green/Purple Lady Cat is Amazing! My favorite two colors together! I Love Her!😊

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Hannah
          Participant

Here are my Silhoutte Poads. I ordered the first the day they came out and the second the day the limit was lifted, but they surprisingly both got here today.

I am looking to trade both of them, though I do like the horses one better.
            I really loved the Dinosaur Poad as well as the ones with Crows on them, but I am willing to look at any other Silhouette Poad for trade.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Shotzy11
            Participant

Still having trouble posting pictures but I just received a Poad with cute little llamas all over it. I’m not really a llama person so she is up for trade if anyone is interested.

Hannah
              Participant

Posting images for Ferlin:

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

DarkLadyPhoenix
                Participant

Got my leaf poad today 🙂

Shotzy11
                  Participant

I put my Poad as my profile pic if anyone’s interested in trading I can email better pictures… Thanks 😊

chibishiro12
                    Participant

Here are my two poads. The wolf silhouette poad I am keeping, it’s one of my number ones :), but the autumn leaf one is for trade. I wanted one with a dragon on it.
                       photo IMG_0011_zpsb2t5aq2t.jpg photo IMG_0015_zpsrucloa5n.jpg photo IMG_0016_zpsunzzladh.jpg photo IMG_0003_zpsu9grpjtk.jpg photo IMG_0006_zps7qc3gimk.jpg photo IMG_0008_zps8p1oczf6.jpg photo IMG_0010_zpspbelgzxa.jpg

Looking for-
                      red fire young dragon
                      old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Kim
                      Blocked

Wow, more gorgeous poads! I can’t get over how much I love the silhouette ones and their colours! Those last couple leaf ones are super pretty too! I love the lavender eyes on them!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

Well, here are my two GBY Poads and my Lady Cat! I’m Really Happy with the Autumn Leaf Poad, but I think I’ll put the Silhouette one up for Trade – she’s too light colored for my tastes. She starts with a pearly-white/champaign color on her head and goes to a light Lavender to slightly darker Lavender on her bottom, with Lavender eyes and Lots of Kitties on her. One Kitty is a ‘Spooky’ Kitty with its back arched up and beady little eyes! 🙂
                          It you love my Kitty Lavender GBY Poad and would like to Trade, let me know. I’d either like a darker colored Silhouette Poad, similar to the brown headed one at the top of the Store pic…. or I’d LOVE another Autumn Leaf Poad – I like most of the Autumn Leaf ones! 😀

Silo Poad 1

Silo Poad 2

Silo Poad 3

Silo Poad 4

The Autumn Leaf has Silvery eyes and tan and brownish leaves with ‘burnt’ edges outlined in reds and such, AND a Dragon coming out and up the Poad’s back, like it’s coming out of the ‘fire’ underneath the red tinged leaves – at least that’s what my imagination sees – I’m sooooo Weird! LOL! My Autumn Leaf GBY Poad goes really well with my latest acquisition, my Brown Leaf Dragon GB Uni Colt. Yeah, I’m happy with him! 😀

AL Poad 1

AL Poad 2

AL Poad 3

AL Poad 4

AL Poad and Colt

The Green/Purple Lady Cat is Amazing! My Favorite two colors together! I Love Her! 😀

Lady Cat 1

Lady Cat 2

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
                          Participant

Congrats Ela_Hera,the two dragon backs are super lovely together.

Bodine
                            Participant

They’re all just darling.

pony-up
                              Participant

On impulse I grabbed the last Autumn leaf Poad from the store when the limit was lifted and I sure wasn’t disappointed! Melody put so much detail into this batch! I just love her leafy beard and cheeks and her pink eyes! 😀
                                 photo IMG_20161101_143247_zpsrjvxfzlr.jpg
                                 photo IMG_20161101_143201_zps8svmki5t.jpg
                                 photo IMG_20161101_143135_zpskccgpg0o.jpg
                                 photo IMG_20161101_143111_zpsg3dasbxm.jpg
                                 photo IMG_20161101_143045_zpssatcaymg.jpg

Natasha
                                Participant

We dropped my car off at work (we get ticketed for street sweeping days where I live so it saves a lot!) and the Poad I bought when the limit was raised arrived. She’s one of my top pics – I couldn’t be happier! She’s so Halloween looking with purples & oranges & crows!

And now, the last minute packing scramble and off to London!

photo 44264117-95D0-4E1A-A375-07714A8C1009_zpsnykxen13.jpg

photo 70CE45F1-AA3B-471D-A3E0-E93757AD3B51_zpsxksoywhd.jpg

photo DAD9FAAE-3ECE-4AFE-B326-96B4EB571FA4_zpsk8jicbtd.jpg

photo FABF8F4C-6617-4EF3-B286-9A5E66D52CDE_zpstogdqmwp.jpg

photo 8B4A3BE5-F8D6-479D-A232-F3C7A141EC5D_zpsk9dcjg3f.jpg

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                                  UNIS:
                                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                  Mother: Okapi
                                  Gothic - Mahogany
                                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 137 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.