fbpx

October 2016 GBY Poads – Silhouettes & Leaf

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags October 2016 GBY Poads – Silhouettes & Leaf

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    Ferlin1984
    Participant

Thanks! I couldn’t resist when Susie sent around the final call for extras. I didn’t get a leaf one the first time around because they look so similiar but I caved. My husband let me get it for Christmas. I have to wrap it up and act surprised.

flaconscale
      Participant

Ohhhhhh bonus points for the new forum. Let’sme quote multiple people at once without having to copy and past code!!

THANKS Angelika ♡♡
        I totally spotted her by luck
        Eight adult poads not bad for year 1 of collecting xD

XD she tempted me greatly Sikek!! In fact I was very suprised when I was the only bidder on her. I feel like I got away with a steal. Pst I would love to see your Koi too ♡

As for the display. It’s an ikea cabinet, the detolf, With custom display shelves. The guy who makes them is Australian based (Black Castle customs on FB) and this is the wider 2 tier model. Will enable 3 tier of adult poads on one shelf. Sadly their bases are a little too wide for the thinner 3 and 4 tier displays he makes… but those work great for young poads and fat cats!!

I have been debating turning them around to show their butts more. Bit of hip-check (joke for any monster hunter players). We also know the butt shot photo of the LP AL is just so sassy xD I had tried to get more of the display side showing, but then I could only get 2 maybe 3 on a shelf due to the width of the base. Always room to play with displays when time allows ♡♡♡

DREAM/GRAIL POAD = #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

---
        Always looking to increase my Poad Clutter.
        After GB poads of all ages
        Please Msg me if you have one who might like living in Aus

---

Seeking a Zeppard Poad, PREF Teal / Blue eyes
        Dream/Grail Piece/s; Okapi Adult Poad; #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

Lulu
        Blocked

This is the beautiful little poad I just got in. She has lovely sunrise or sunset colours and the white spot I think is the sun or moon. I really like her and so does my daughter but she was hoping for one with unicorns like Kelsey’s or the one with the castle and dragons. If you have one my daughter likes or Kelsey likes, please message her (Kim) on here with trade offers as I don’t check this much. This is her wanted ad: http://windstoneeditions.com/members/Kim/listings/view/1082/wanted-grab-bag-silhouette-poads-and-safari-leopard-poad/

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s644/kimking22/DSC09969_zps1qgjrssx.jpg
          http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s644/kimking22/DSC09980_zpsujcskguv.jpg
          http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s644/kimking22/DSC09981_zpsyavoin43.jpg
          http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s644/kimking22/DSC09973_zpscwtxqx6t.jpg
          http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s644/kimking22/DSC09974_zps2o9byanr.jpg
          http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s644/kimking22/DSC09986_zpsjhsv7bfu.jpg

JynXx
          Participant

That is one, gorgeous!!! Autumn Leaf Poad. Congrats, Ashley on a great Grab! ^_^

Nice reference to Monster Hunter, flaconscale!! Plesioth, especially.. those hips definitely didn’t lie! xD I didn’t play MH3, but I did play MH4 and MH-X. You should post a class pic of your Young Poads ^_^

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
            ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
            ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
            ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
            ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
            ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
            ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

flaconscale
            Participant

Plessy is a pain xD Those hips are brutal!! I have been playing since MH3U on the DS. Sadly being in Australia/The West means waiting forever. Generations was fine… but didn’t suck me in like 3 and 4. Double X looks like fun though xD and Stories…. man I want MH stories so bad.

^^; I have very few young poads… I only started collecting windstone this year… and at…33 pieces since March I think I have a problem. (Time ro post in the collection show off thread xD)

y.poad

---

---

JynXx
              Participant

Yeah, my bf and I agree that MH-X wasn’t as good as MH4 [we didn’t even finish it]. MH4 was the best that we’ve played. We’re both looking forward to XX and Stories!! My favorite Monsters are Nargacuga (though I truly despise Silverwind), Gore Magala
                (I actually named my GB Colt after him), Shagaru and Chaotic Magala, Mizutsune, Zinogre (Thunderlord was a serious pain..), Glavenus (didn’t face the Deviant), and Seregios. Which are your favorite Monsters?

And I know you just started collecting this year ^_^ I love the YP at the top left! She’s gorgeous! And you got Seaside Wings (the YP at the bottom right) from me. I’ll have been seriously collecting for 11 years in January, and I have 64 pieces. You’re catching up quick!! xD I’m waiting until next year to post anything in the show-off thread, since there will be a new one 🙂

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Melody ◄ •

Sikek
                Participant
                  XD she tempted me greatly Sikek!! In fact I was very suprised when I was the only bidder on her. I feel like I got away with a steal. Pst I would love to see your Koi too ♡

As for the display. It’s an ikea cabinet, the detolf, With custom display shelves. The guy who makes them is Australian based (Black Castle customs on FB) and this is the wider 2 tier model. Will enable 3 tier of adult poads on one shelf. Sadly their bases are a little too wide for the thinner 3 and 4 tier displays he makes… but those work great for young poads and fat cats!!

I have been debating turning them around to show their butts more. Bit of hip-check (joke for any monster hunter players). We also know the butt shot photo of the LP AL is just so sassy xD I had tried to get more of the display side showing, but then I could only get 2 maybe 3 on a shelf due to the width of the base. Always room to play with displays when time allows ♡♡♡

I have the third Shusui Koi Poad. I don’t think I have any good photos at hand but I found the store Photo XD

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b6/93/f9/b693f9d8b0fb33d236384a6af052a21a.jpg

Oh thanks! I’ll have to look into that tier shelving!

flaconscale
                  Participant

@JynXx
                    We share many of the same fave monsters ♡♡ I love Zino, Narga, Steve is a fun battle when you mount him xD, Miz – sooooo pretty, lagi, royal ludoth and Barrioth. Also nibblesnarf gets a like just for his name… he is a serious pain to fight.

I got the little stripey from someone on here xD she was exposes to perfume early in her travels and hee felt pad has a scent. Many jokes about poad butt sniffing were had.

Little seashell wings is so cute. I feel kind of bad that I don’t like her winged friend anywhere near as much and I have a feeling in time that the bird wing one will definitely travel. Maybe seashell will again too. Both the pale blue ones are here for a while… blue is my fave colour.

@Sikek

My my. She is stunning too. Well done.

The guy who makes the shelves is awesome to deal with. Turnes all my poads around so I could see their coats better… but due to their cute little bums fitting a thrid row down the bottom is going to be a dangerous squish unless I use y.poads. oh well room to play

---

---

Kim
                    Blocked

My friend Brian just got this lovely autumn leaf poad in that was a leftover one. I got pictures for him and he said he likes it but would trade it to me if anyone has a favourite silhouette poad I like or maybe another leaf poad or other grab bags like unicorns, kirins, mini keepers, pegasi or special griffin chicks. If anyone has trade offers let me know, otherwise he will take cash offers as well.

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s644/kimking22/DSC09993_zpsd21hnpum.jpg
                      http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s644/kimking22/DSC09994_zpsclkg3ug4.jpg
                      http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s644/kimking22/DSC09996_zpslqabt1zb.jpg
                      http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s644/kimking22/DSC00002_zpsx7n3qmcm.jpg
                      http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s644/kimking22/DSC00006_zpsqtjsx5rv.jpg
                      http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s644/kimking22/DSC00007_zpsk2jf1hcr.jpg

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

JynXx
                      Participant

@flaconscale
                        Who’s Steve?? o.O And I forgot to include someone.. lol.. I ADORE Deviljho.. he’s so badass, and always hungry x3 I just remember my first encounter with him. My bf and I were on a GATHERING quest in the Ancestral Steppes, so we had nothing in our packs but gathering gear!! I was in Area 3 when DJ burrowed up from underground. I didn’t know what the crap I was looking at, but my screen was “shaking” from his thunder, and I was literally shrieking. My bf was in Area 7 when it happened, and he was yelling at me to explain what was going on because it was so random. I told him “this evil-looking giant green T-Rex thing just appeared, and was chasing after me” LOL.. he had to see for himself, and upon entering Area 3, DJ tail-whipped him so good, it nearly killed him. Upon which, we both bailed to Area 2 xD and Nibelsnarf is actually one of my least favorite battles.. ugh.. my bf wanted to farm him for armor e_e so many times… I’ve never faced Barioth, though I’ve heard his battle is similar to Nargacuga’s. His design is quite awesome ♥ My bf has said before that if we were in relation to the Monsters, I’d be Narga, since she has her extreme tricky temper, like me xD and he’d be Barioth.

And I can understand about falling out of love for certain pieces. Our tastes will ever-shift, and change 🙂 I actually just purchased my #1 Safari YP from the last batch, so I’ll have some new pieces to share for next year’s Show-Off Thread. I just couldn’t pass up the Muddy Belly Fledgie [green is my favorite color], lol..

On a different note, maybe we should move this to a private chat, so as not to clog the Thread? xD

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Melody ◄ •

Natasha
                        Participant

A trade of mine just arrived and has not been shown off here yet. She’s a very detailed AL with several types of leaves and a golden dragon on her back!

photo FBD2E0F1-32C3-4C98-BB35-415E150F2A1D_zpstkdamthg.jpg

photo DAD60AA0-2099-43A0-94EB-F1613DD2D379_zpszgpv7ema.jpg

photo 7E79F54A-037F-4EA8-B4C5-1B6BBE8BD544_zpsrfzadlru.jpg

photo 3D7B502A-9946-43F4-847E-6495796C62EA_zps5ron1jyp.jpg

photo DEAF5AE8-1CAF-47F3-9DB6-1A4B176D8CDD_zpsweakxxce.jpg

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                          ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                          Mother: Okapi
                          Gothic - Mahogany
                          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Angelika_Zen
                          Participant

W@W! Thats very original Kim!

Nice trade Natasha! I dont think very many of them had red eyes. She is perfect for you!

I like your silhouette too, LuLu!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Kim
                            Blocked

I was lucky to be able to buy and trade for a couple favourite poads that haven’t been posted yet here so here are some pictures. I love these two leaf ones! I wasn’t sure about the batch of leaf poads at first because of a lot of orange, red and brown colours but after getting these two in from trades I think they are just gorgeous! The one on the left has lavender eyes and cats and the other has pink eyes and dragons and both were top favourites of mine.

Kim
                              Blocked

Here are a couple silhouette poads I just got in as well. I figured I would like most of the ones in the silhouette batch but when I first saw there were silhouette poads with pink, I was really happy! Then when I saw this one on the left with unicorns I was in love and it became my top pick so am grateful I was able to trade for it. I sold another poad so was also able to buy the one on the right too and I just love the metallic colours, blue eyes and trees on it! Thanks to those who helped me get these!

Angelika_Zen
                                Participant

Just beautiful, Kim!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 137 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.