fbpx

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

Home Forums Miscellany Community No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Bob

First it’s good to hear your shoulder is doing better
      I hope it keeps going that way, and of coures it’s related
      Second this is why I finally had to step back from all my charity work, I LOVE doing it but no matter how much I do there is NEVER a Thank You and always a longer list to work on. It was time for me to take care of me and that is my advise to you. If your co-worker is not competant enough to do her job it’s about time the bosses knew about it right??
      Hopefully that will only make them appreciate you that much more

Oh girl! You give ’em hell! Damn straight! ๐Ÿ˜ก
      I admit, two weeks ago, two WONDERFUL weeks ago…After 2 paychecks being shorted hours (7 on the first and 2 on the second) I finally picked up my last paycheck. I worked whenever they needed, was willing to go the extra mile, and work EVERY Friday for a year almost, I picked up my last check. I got it in the am, said something to the boss then, and he just blew me off and ignored me! I was so mad! I stewed all day went in at 4 and he STILL never said anything, not even a HI!!! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ Well, needless to say, I didn’t even bother to start a new timecard like I should have. I worked for free that night as a courtesy to my waitstaff, not my boss. I didn’t bother to go back, and I didn’t bother to call. He is still trying to get people to figure out why I quit.*giggles and smirks* I am half-a**ed tempted to go in and rip him a new one right there and let him know why. $7.25 an hour isn’t even enough to get USED for. (Not even when job is a job.)
      I am willing to lend a hand to ANYONE if I can, as I have here on the forums for the swap, etc. I am not demanding by nature, but once I get my dander up on something…Look out! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
      No one should ever keep themselves in a situation where they are being used, weather for love or money, or other. So, keep your chin up, and many many huge ginormous *hugs* to you! KUDOS for standing up for yourself! ๐Ÿ˜€ (And if she would actually look for the flour she would probably find it! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ )

NirvanaCat13
      Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

(And if she would actually look for the flour she would probably find it! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ )

My usualy response when someone asks where something obvious is: “Up your @**? ๐Ÿ™‚ ” Cus you ALWAYS give service with a smile, even if it’s lip service ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

WindstoneCollector wrote:

(And if she would actually look for the flour she would probably find it! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ )

My usualy response when someone asks where something obvious is: “Up your @**? ๐Ÿ™‚ ” Cus you ALWAYS give service with a smile, even if it’s lip service ๐Ÿ˜‰

ROFLMAO! You know what is worse? Moving back in with someone you haven’t been around for a few years and still being able to tell them where their things are…Only because said things were and have been in the same place since you moved away. XD

laphon1
        Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

windstonefan
          Participant

When you are a kind person, :yes: which got you into this in the first place people will take advantage of you. :shrug: I have learned this the hard way. There are givers and then there are takers. You my dear are a giver as I am. :yes: But after a while ever the best kindest giver gets used up. You my dear are just used up. Time to take a break from giving to the takers and get a much deserved rest. I do not know what makes us givers perhaps it is our parents. For me it was the work load put on me as a child. Children 4,housework and cooking had to be first in my life from 13 till 17 I had it all .School was last. 7days a week. I never even had time to resent it. It was bred into me. I slept 4 hours a night. Got woke up to feed my mothers baby–she did not want him. So I was a mother at 16 with three other boys to care for ages 9,7,and 5. What makes you a giver ? Things like this and It seams you never stop. But at some point you must. You will become ill and tired because you never seam to get enough rest or you time. You are the only one that can stop it. At 58 I am trying to do this now. But like you that constant whining phone. Phowey! Just unplug the darn thing! But the bad thing is then they come over to bug you to tell you all there problems for 4 to 6 hours and you can’t get rid of them. They they have no money ๐Ÿ˜ฅ they need yours, are hungry :yum: they are thirsty ๐Ÿ˜ฅ you do all this for them hoping they will just get the hell out but now they are tired ๐Ÿ™„ –then go home darn-it who’s stopping you! Jesus now what else do they want? ๐Ÿ˜• I suggest putting a sign on your door. Sorry I am to sick to come out and play today. ๐Ÿ˜† Do Not Disturb! ๐Ÿ˜€ See ya!

windstonefan

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.