fbpx

new brown editions

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody new brown editions

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Thunderwing
    Participant

Hmm!

Jennifer, the ‘new’ brown dragons are not listed on that retired page. Brown Lap, Brown Scratcher, Brown Spectral etc. Does that mean we could/will see more of those colors? But unsigned?

Bodine
      Participant

:hi: That’s him.I have one of each.That was my confusion.Thanx all 8)

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Jennifer
        Keymaster

Thunderwing wrote:

Hmm!

Jennifer, the ‘new’ brown dragons are not listed on that retired page. Brown Lap, Brown Scratcher, Brown Spectral etc. Does that mean we could/will see more of those colors? But unsigned?

That’s up to Melody! I think she said that there’d be no more of the signed Limited Production items (unless they only made a small number to begin with), so you’ll have to confirm with her. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Heather
          Participant

Boy . . . I was so mad at myself for missing the Old Brown Old Warrior! If I had a chance at an unsigned one, I’d leap at it in a heartbeat! He’s special enough even without the signature. :yes:

Patricia
            Participant

I’m out of town at the moment but I’ll check my lap for you as soon as I get back. I think it is signed though.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Setsunawolf
              Participant

The brown lap was signed. I have one. πŸ™‚

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                Sun Dragon Koi #3

Skigod377
                Participant

Yep, the lap was signed. The coiled momma and curled are not.

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Hmmm, How about the Brown Fledglings???

It says they were signed too, but maybe we can bend the rule and make a batch that’s not signed? *hopes*

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Karasgolddragon
                    Participant

I went to look at the scrathching dragon in brown. The browns were the original set I got and would love to add more to them, but why is he the most expensive of scratching?

Beth πŸ˜•

PurpleTurtle
                      Participant

Because he’s signed by Melody πŸ˜‰ .

Skigod377
                        Participant

And comes with a COA πŸ™‚

Risers were signed…I got one of those, and fledgies were too…My curlie is not signed either, but I could swear I got a COA…Will have to dig tomorrow. Scratchers in the store say they are signed. I wish I could have gotten an OW, but I missed them. πŸ˜•
                          Does anybody’s brown Fledgie have a circled number on his felt pad? Or is mine the only one with that? He has a number 1 and it is circled… πŸ˜• Melody, do you know why he has that? :scratch:

Leigha
                          Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Risers were signed…I got one of those, and fledgies were too…My curlie is not signed either, but I could swear I got a COA…Will have to dig tomorrow. Scratchers in the store say they are signed. I wish I could have gotten an OW, but I missed them. πŸ˜•
                            Does anybody’s brown Fledgie have a circled number on his felt pad? Or is mine the only one with that? He has a number 1 and it is circled… πŸ˜• Melody, do you know why he has that? :scratch:

I have a fledgie like that. I asked about it once. I was told that they were attempting to number each of the batches they were producing, but that it was too easy for people to get confused and think that they had a numbered piece like number 1 out of 10 or something. So your number 1 means that it was produced in the first batch of brown fledglings. And I think it was only with the brown fledglings that they did this.

Karasgolddragon
                            Participant

I’d have been happy to have been able to get any of the new browns! Signed with COA would be a bonus, bust just having them would be enough for me. Unfortunately, it’s not meant to be!

Beth

Leigha wrote:

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I have a fledgie like that. I asked about it once. I was told that they were attempting to number each of the batches they were producing, but that it was too easy for people to get confused and think that they had a numbered piece like number 1 out of 10 or something. So your number 1 means that it was produced in the first batch of brown fledglings. And I think it was only with the brown fledglings that they did this.
                              Thanks Leigha! :hi: πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.