fbpx

New Arrivals!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone New Arrivals!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Congrats on the buy, Nirvana. More updating Photobucket for you. πŸ˜›

NirvanaCat13
      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Congrats on the buy, Nirvana. More updating Photobucket for you. πŸ˜›

Uhhhgggg…… πŸ™„ πŸ™„ I just get done catching up on a week and a half worth of posts….3 overdue weeks of laundry and you want me to update my pics???? Sheesh…..:lol: ROFLMAO

Never fear, I have them uploaded to my computer at least! Now I just have to get them scanned in to photobucket….Anyone have any idea how much space you get on there? πŸ˜†

hee hee no pressure nirvanacat but we wanna see!

Ive got about 5 pages worth of pictures im not sure about the limit.

emerald212 wrote:

I just won a Triceratops on Ebay in a hidden auction for $23. Whoo hoo!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330106457834&rd=1&rd=1

I hope it’s in good shape and that she double boxes it like I asked her to.
        Congrats. If it ended when I was on, you would of had competetion. πŸ˜€

Jodi
        Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

I just won a Triceratops on Ebay in a hidden auction for $23. Whoo hoo!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330106457834&rd=1&rd=1

I hope it’s in good shape and that she double boxes it like I asked her to.
          Congrats. If it ended when I was on, you would of had competetion. πŸ˜€

Whew! I snuck that one through! I just placed a bid and hoped no one outbid it — I didn’t even snipe it. I got real lucky! I’ll let you all know how lucky when I receive it. πŸ˜†

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.