fbpx

New Arrivals!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone New Arrivals!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Elena
    Participant

Yea!!! I picked up my Hatching Maisaura and Peacock Wizard Cat from BT’s from the post office today. I did get a very suspicious look from the roomies when this HUGE box came in the house. Talk about Packing!! I love them both. With the Miasaura, I only have 2 dinos and the turtle to go for that collection. I was surprised at the size and weight of the Wizard Cat though. He’s huge! and Heavy! He doesn’t fit where I was going to put him. He’s also supposed to have a repair somewhere but I looked and looked but can’t tell where he’s been repaired. I’ll get pictures at some point, yes I’m procrastinating πŸ˜›

Elena
      Participant

Maria
        Participant

Congrats, foxfeather! I gather the maiasaurs are the rarest dinos, so good for you.

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Congrats, foxfeather! I gather the maiasaurs are the rarest dinos, so good for you.

I think the hatching velociraptor is one of the rarest……I’ve only ever seen the one that Melody has at the factory…

Starbreeze
            Participant

That’s interesting to know. I’m glad I have one! πŸ˜‰

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

starbreeze wrote:

That’s interesting to know. I’m glad I have one! πŸ˜‰

absolutely huge isn’t he! 😯 So is the T-Rex…. 😯 (another rare one, I haven’t seen him very often)

Elena
                Participant

Wow, I’m glad I got the T-Rex and the Velociraptor when they were out. I need the triceratops and stegosaur.

Starbreeze
                  Participant

I’m glad I have all of the dinosaurs. I love them! πŸ˜€

Jodi
                    Participant

I just won a Triceratops on Ebay in a hidden auction for $23. Whoo hoo!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330106457834&rd=1&rd=1

I hope it’s in good shape and that she double boxes it like I asked her to.

Maria
                      Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I think the hatching velociraptor is one of the rarest……I’ve only ever seen the one that Melody has at the factory…

Oh. Well, you can tell I don’t collect the dinos. πŸ˜›
                        Congrats, emerald!

Barbara
                        Participant

Ok, time to show my stupidity, what is a hidden auction?

Usually one that doesn’t say Windstone or Pena…Hidden to those who only look under those two searches!!!
                          Congrats on your Dinos everyone! I love my set, I have them all.I think I first saw them all in CO when I was 19 or 20. I didn’t have the money to buy them, but was shocked when I picked one up and it had a Windstone pad under it! I just thought they were very beautiful Dinos…But they were Melody’s!!! Once I saw them on Ebay I started buying them.
                          Yeah, it is hard to find the T-Rex and Velociraptor, but hang in there. They aren’t as scarce as the Hawks castle!! πŸ˜€

Jodi
                          Participant

I think Astral Castle had a T-Rex and Velociraptor. I’d get them, but I can’t afford it right now. The Triceratops I could do. πŸ™‚

Barbara
                            Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Usually one that doesn’t say Windstone or Pena…Hidden to those who only look under those two searches!!!

Thanks!

NirvanaCat13
                              Participant

emerald212 wrote:

I think Astral Castle had a T-Rex and Velociraptor. I’d get them, but I can’t afford it right now. The Triceratops I could do. πŸ™‚

They just put up a Velociraptor, but I snagged the T-Rex =P There is also a Miasaur up on Astral as well!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.