fbpx

Need HELP! with my selling on eBay

Home Forums Miscellany Community Need HELP! with my selling on eBay

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Lokie
    Participant

After reading the actual conversations back and forth, I see nothing that warrants this buyer, Wolfenmachine, being called a “nut case”. In fact, I think she demonstrated a great sense of professionalism. Hopefully everyone else can see what is so clear to me.

Skeeterdeee
      Participant

Now that we can see both sides of the story, it doesn’t seem wrong at all! you guys must have just had a little miscommunication. That happens to me all the time when I put it in text as opposed to saying it out loud. My hubby and I have gotten into arguments from misreading each other’s text messages!

Jennifer
        Keymaster

I think this is a pretty clear cut case of misunderstanding, with neither side intending malice! I hope everything can be resolved peacefully.

Again I encourage everyone to choose their words carefully when discussing others dismissively (even if you don’t think they’ll see it here); this is indeed a public forum and even people that are not members can read our words here. And they do! Trust me.

I am going to lock this thread because at this point I believe it is between the two individuals involved. 🙂 If you have any questions you can email me.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.