fbpx

My turn now? Eeep!

Home Forums Miscellany Community My turn now? Eeep!

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

lol….Jakers is hilarious! I love watching that show! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Setsunawolf
      Participant

See I could probably watch that myself. πŸ˜† I don’t think we get Sprout here though…I’ve never heard of it.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
        Sun Dragon Koi #3

Pegasi1978
        Participant

That sounds like a good show ddvm. Unfortunately I don’t get Sprout. We have what’s know as expanded basic cable with Comcast. Nice thing is we don’t need a cable box with that, but we still get a good assortment of channels.

I grew up for the most part without cable. When we lived in Tulsa, OK, and Montgomery, AL, the reception of the local stations was good enough that my parents didn’t bother with it. It wasn’t until my parents moved to Auburn, AL, in late 1994 that we got cable due to the fact that even with an antenna you couldn’t get a clear reception of the stations from the nearby major cities (Montgomery, AL, and Columbus, GA). Sure I might have missed out on some cool shows growing up, but it never mattered to me.

I could probably live without cable now too. I don’t watch a lot of tv right now (other than Disney Channel in the mornings). Most of what Gavin and I watch is DVDs from our extensive collection.

Here’s a picture of one portion of it. Can you tell we like movies? Last time I did a count we had 264, movies, 71 tv series boxed sets, 62 anime dvds and a small assortment (less than 30) of VHS.

Our bookshelves are just as bad. πŸ™„

A little late here, but congrats to you. πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Thank you, dragonessjade!

Your welcome. I will try to come up with a question to ask you one of these days. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.