fbpx

My breast cancer problem – up[date

Home Forums Miscellany Community My breast cancer problem – up[date

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

Very sorry for your recent loss, bodine. Darjeb, I’m glad you’re doing well and don’t worry about ‘wailing’ about it. Cancer is a scary and serious thing–I’d be wailing myself if it happened to me.

We all have our troubles and I’m so glad for the members of this forum. There is never a lack of encouragement or sympathetic response–appreciate the support you offer each other.

Kelly
      Participant

We all have our troubles and I’m so glad for the members of this forum. There is never a lack of encouragement or sympathetic response–appreciate the support you offer each other.

Agreed! Life is a constant battle and the good moments are slim. So any positves are always appreciated and knowing we aren’t alone offers comfort in itself. Darjeb, I’m very happy your recovering nicely.

Sorry for your loss. It is never easy losing someone you love. God bless.

Bodine
        Participant

Ladies,you are absolutely correct.Power of positive thinking.I trully do thank you and appreciate the good thoughts and the loving care and as is life…we move forward.
          I hope everyone has a joyous and safe New Year and may the coming year bring us all health,happiness,prosperity and long life!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Sbianchi
          Participant

I missed this thread, I am so sorry Bodine about your sister, I am sending my HUGS your way for you and your family, and I am so sorry for you also darjeb, I hope everything is going ok with you now, please give us an update of how you are doing, sending you Lots of Big HUGS also!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.