fbpx

muse

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    SPark
    Participant

And I didn’t even mention the griffin chicks or my obsession with the violet flame color scheme!

Starbreeze
      Participant

SPark wrote:

And I didn’t even mention the griffin chicks or my obsession with the violet flame color scheme!

Oops!!! I forgot those…and I like the violet flame too!!! πŸ˜†

Bob

I think I liked the Muse so much because it looked like such an odd ball that never really fit in anywhere and I can relate to that

Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I think I liked the Muse so much because it looked like such an odd ball that never really fit in anywhere and I can relate to that

I never thought about, but I think you’re right. Maybe that’s why it’s so appealing. πŸ˜€

SilverArrow wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

I never thought about, but I think you’re right. Maybe that’s why it’s so appealing. πŸ˜€

I think DM’s got something there. I didn’t realize it, but I think that’s also why I like the muse.

Bob

I never really fit in anywhere until I discoverd the Leather community. I finally found where I belong and know exactly how this little guy would feel if he or she was real

SPark
              Participant

Heh. Yeah, I think we all can relate to that.

I’m still looking for somewhere where I fit in. I think I’m a little too strange to fit in most places very well.

Here is pretty nice though.

Bob

I feel like I belong here also

Maria
                  Participant

I noticed on Ski’s “death prediction” thread that a lot of us got predictions originating from the “antisocial” or “loner” characters. Binding factor? (I tried out both, because I’m not sure which one I am, though antisocial seems to give people the idea of drug-addicted Goths or something…)

Skigod377
                    Participant

I actually picked Social Butterfly every time. Do you all consider yourselves Loners, or anti-social? You seem very social to me. πŸ˜€

I wanna see the MUSE! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

skigod377 wrote:

I actually picked Social Butterfly every time. Do you all consider yourselves Loners, or anti-social? You seem very social to me. πŸ˜€

I picked “shy” because all the other categories didn’t fit. I like talking to people if there’s something interesting to discuss, but I’m basically an introvert.

Starbreeze
                      Participant

Me too!!! I really am pretty quiet and shy in person. I’m a lot chattier on the forum than in real life. πŸ™‚

I’m exactly like that too! πŸ™‚

Lokie
                        Participant

None of those categories fit me all of the time.

I change my interaction with people depending on how others are acting around me. If I’m surrounded by a lot of quiet and/or shy people, I become loud, interactive, and very social, sometimes trying to engage everyone around me.

If I’m surrounded by a lot of gregarious people (or just a few extremely vocal ones), I quiet up and let others become focal points.

I try to fill in what I think is needed.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.