fbpx

muse

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
  • Author

Hi-

Was it ever revealed if the muse was going to be sold? I’ve kept a spot on my desk for one, just in case… I’m really not into PYO– the arthritis and carpal I have made me stop sketching, and painting is about the same… but so help me I’d paint up a muse, if only to keep me giggling on bad days. πŸ˜€

thanks!

Starbreeze
    Participant

If I had a Muse, I might actually try painting. They’re supposed to look funny, so how bad could it be??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

laphon1
      Participant

I must have missed this…who/what is the Muse? Is there a picture anywhere?

Bob

I can not remember at this time where the picture is but there was a picture somewhere

Maria
          Participant

laphon1 wrote:

I must have missed this…who/what is the Muse? Is there a picture anywhere?

Link, please!

Bob

or maybe it was just a Melody discussion about them

Skigod377
              Participant
                Arlla
                Participant

They look like scary little avacados with one eye bigger than the other. And they can’t stand on their own. ^_^ They’re adorable, in a freakish sort of way… I wouldn’t want one right by my bed when I go to sleep…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                  -J R R Tolkien

Bob

I knew there was a picture at one time. That is what I was remembering too. Now I think thise where cute!!

Melody
                    Keymaster

Nytetyger wrote:

Hi-

Was it ever revealed if the muse was going to be sold? I’ve kept a spot on my desk for one, just in case… I’m really not into PYO– the arthritis and carpal I have made me stop sketching, and painting is about the same… but so help me I’d paint up a muse, if only to keep me giggling on bad days. πŸ˜€

thanks!
                      Ah, yes. The Muse. The Muse hasn’t made an appearance in the casting room yet, but he-she-it will soon.
                      You cannot mess up the Muse. I already did that part for you. They will be for sale when they deem the time is right..
                      I will post a pic when I get one.

Melody
                      Keymaster

Arlla wrote:

They look like scary little avacados with one eye bigger than the other. And they can’t stand on their own. ^_^ They’re adorable, in a freakish sort of way… I wouldn’t want one right by my bed when I go to sleep…

They do look like scary little avaocados, but if you can’t sleep, it is only because the Muse wishes you to go create something instead. He-she-it will stare at you until you do. A dixie cup fits over them nicely.

Melody wrote:

Arlla wrote:

They do look like scary little avaocados, but if you can’t sleep, it is only because the Muse wishes you to go create something instead. He-she-it will stare at you until you do. A dixie cup fits over them nicely.

yes, but then you might get a muse inspired dixie cup and no one wants that πŸ˜‰

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

Melody wrote:

Arlla wrote:

LOL Melody! I love how you keep refering to The Muse as a higher being. (Well; he-she-it, IS, right?) hehe Yes, I suppose if you put a Muse next to your bed and can’t sleep…there is always the dixie cup to make him-her-it be quiet for a little while

Maria
                          Participant

So there’s no pic? πŸ™

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.