fbpx

Muse PYO swap

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Muse PYO swap

Viewing 5 posts - 181 through 185 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    bayoudragon
    Participant

PICS!! :shout: πŸ˜†

Rachel
      Participant

bayoudragon wrote:

PICS!! :shout: πŸ˜†

Hehehe. I’ll wait until the glass beads arrive so she’ll be complete. Besides, it’s dark out right now, so I can’t get decent lighting.

pegasus4240
        Participant

Hehehe. I’ll wait until the glass beads arrive so she’ll be complete. Besides, it’s dark out right now, so I can’t get decent lighting.

I’m glad you like her. I was so happy with how she turned out and she was a hard one to let go. πŸ™‚ I will get the beads out Wednesday. Today just flew. Sorry I forgot them.

-- Angie

pegasus4240
          Participant

Thanks ghostndragon! There was a cutie patootie in my mail box today. I think you did a mighty fine job. He’s shiny and richly colored. I especially like the blue-black on the one set of scales. I will get pics tomorrow. πŸ™‚

-- Angie

Rachel
            Participant

pegasus4240 wrote:

Thanks ghostndragon! There was a cutie patootie in my mail box today. I think you did a mighty fine job. He’s shiny and richly colored. I especially like the blue-black on the one set of scales. I will get pics tomorrow. πŸ™‚

I have to admit, that was my favorite part, too. They’re harder to paint than I thought they’d be.

Viewing 5 posts - 181 through 185 (of 185 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.