fbpx

MUSE???????????

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody MUSE???????????

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

Our dixie cups are:
      3″ across the top, 2″ across the bottom and 3.75″ tall.
      … or, 7.5 cm across the top,5cm across the bottom, and 9.5 cm tall.
      These have purple flowers on them.

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

Melody wrote:

Griffiness wrote:

Will the muses be out this year or are they not expected for a long time yet?

Almost ready, but not quite yet. There is a little army of them, cast and sitting, just waiting for eyes. I don’t know the status of the pads though, that is always what we end up waiting for. I’ll put an announcement up when they are in the store.

I CAN’T WAIT TO PAINT ONE!!! really, I am just soooooooo excited to paint one and have it sit on my shelf and look at me when i wake up. <3

Kujacker
        Participant

lol. I like how you mentioned that the cups have purple flowers on them x3

Bob

Melody wrote:

mmloda wrote:

Hey Melody
            I just thought I’d ask, I really like the MUSE in your gallery, do you sell them? I really would love to have one.

Yes, we will sell them, but you must paint your own Muse.. to properly fill it, her, with your own creative aura…so she knows who to stare at…

Can I paint one the next time I come down to visit??

Bob

Griffiness wrote:

Even i am going to have a go at painting these! I wonder how big they are and how much they will be πŸ˜•

They are about 4″ tall and 2-3″ wide. You could put them in your jacket pocket

Kujacker wrote:

does this mean we have to paint them to match the flowers? what if we want a different color flower? can we get random flowers to match the random eyes?

( πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† )

Oh the muses really are tiny thats so sweet! Great ive got a good place for them now πŸ˜€ Thank you all with helping with measurements.

gryphondreamer wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

does this mean we have to paint them to match the flowers? what if we want a different color flower? can we get random flowers to match the random eyes?

( πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† )
              haha, I think that would be tooooo complicated. πŸ˜†

Melody
              Keymaster

mmloda wrote:

Hey Melody
                I just thought I’d ask, I really like the MUSE in your gallery, do you sell them? I really would love to have one.

The Muse is in the shop now!

https://www.windstoneeditions.com/shop/home.php?cat=10

NirvanaCat13
                Participant

MUSE!!!!!!!

the description doesn’t say it comes with a dixie cup. πŸ™

Yay Muse ordered *love love* Thank you Melody πŸ˜€

Melody
                  Keymaster

gryphondreamer wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

( πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† )Oh right. No.

Melody
                    Keymaster

Dragon Master wrote:

Melody wrote:

mmloda wrote:

Hey Melody

Yes, we will sell them, but you must paint your own Muse.. to properly fill it, her, with your own creative aura…so she knows who to stare at…

Can I paint one the next time I come down to visit??

Sure. You mean I don’t have to force you to paint this time?

I love how you can say things like “mine has a dried lizard” so matter of factly, Melody. XD

*wonders if she still has some fortune cookie fortunes in her room…because she has no dried lizard*

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.