fbpx

MUSE???????????

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody MUSE???????????

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Disposable paper or plastic drinking cups = Dixie cup. It’s a brand name.

I see thats quite a good idea. But how big is one of these Dixie cups?

Melody
      Keymaster

Griffiness wrote:

Will the muses be out this year or are they not expected for a long time yet?

Almost ready, but not quite yet. There is a little army of them, cast and sitting, just waiting for eyes. I don’t know the status of the pads though, that is always what we end up waiting for. I’ll put an announcement up when they are in the store.

Purplecat
        Participant

dark green, lavendar, light blue and royal blue, pink….and bright yellow……mmmmmm…. πŸ˜€

Light green light blue and Lavendar for me πŸ˜€ Can’t wait.

Jodi
          Participant

I think anything will work, but I’m partial to green and lavender combinations. :mrgreen:

Lupin
            Participant

How about random coloured eyes? You never know what you’re going to get! And it adds a bit more fun for those who get to put the eyes in them!!

Thats a nice idea but i want to do a paint scheme on him that’ll go with the eyes that i have already decided on πŸ˜€

So how big are the muses then i really want to know? I don’t know how big dixie cups are so i still have no idea what size they are.

Lupin
              Participant

I think they’re usually an 8-12 oz size cup. Though I’ve seen some that are only 6oz.

Mmloda
                Participant

uhhhhhhhhhh I can’t wait till their ready, I am so excited, I just love them. I’ve already decided that I am going to bring one to work for sure to put on my desk. πŸ˜†

Marzena

ahhhh i don’t know what oz is lol! Got measurements in cm inches or mm?

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

That’s a dixie cup. It’s a paper cup coated in wax.

Pritty flowers πŸ˜€ So how big is is? as in height?
                    Thank you got the picture.

Um, folks, you realize that Dixie cups come in all sizes? I had really little ones I used for rising my mouth out after brushing my teefs. XD

All Dixie cups are equal, but some are more equal than others. πŸ˜†

I was thinking it’d be fun to do random eye colours for each one- so the person who gets that Muse has to use their creativity to paint her to “match” (as if anything matches on a Muse). I dunno. Sounds like something they would do. P:

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

Okay so there are 33.792 ounces in a Liter. And the dixie cup that can cover the muse is one of the 9-ounce cups (I think) which is roughly equal to 1/4 a liter so does that help you figure out the size of the cup? I’m looking for dimensions all over the Internet, but not having any luck.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.