fbpx

Move

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    siberakh1
    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

No thank you plus I LOVE to ride my motorcycle during the year. You can’t do that in snow

Nope, you can’t… but you can try ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Bob

After this last accident last month I will NOT be trying to ride my bike in snow!!

Laurie
        Participant

Come to Maryland, they always call for snow and we get less then one inch. If I can drive my mustang in it anyone can drive in it.

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Heck come to Georgia and you don’t have to worry about snow in most parts of the state!

purpledoggy wrote:

Come to Maryland, they always call for snow and we get less then one inch. If I can drive my mustang in it anyone can drive in it.

That’s true and it melts in less than an hour too.

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Jasmine wrote:

If you listen to the radio show, Melody says they’re moving in stages, truck load by truck load. They are already in possession of the building so it’s just what they can pack into the truck at one time. Of course they don’t want to have to pay rent on more than one place for much longer so, basically, it’s just as fast as they can.

Melody, if ya’ll need help and can get a rental tractor and trailer through Ryder or some other company, let me know and I’ll fly out to haul a few loads free of charge. 10 years with a CDL class A, and over a million accident-free miles. I hate driving truck in Cali, but for ya’ll I’d make an exception. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Bob

I think they should stay where they are I can get there in 6 hours and then they would not have to go thru the moving expenses

We are moving because we can’t afford to stay in LA.

Plus LA sucks. Bigtime.

Corvallis has lots, and lots of mountain climbing, hiking, camping, and hunting opportunities. Can’t do any of those in LA. I can’t wait to get to Oregon!

-Zorse, bored on lunch. (Craving chinese food)

Andrea
              Participant

I would love to live up there!

Welcome back DZ!
                You should be really close to Chinese something out there!

Participant

Melody wrote:

kgronski wrote:

I know it’s probably in here somewhere, but I can’t seem to find t. Can anyone tell me the date Windstone is actually moving to Corvalis, OR?

We are in the process of moving now.Our building here in North Hollywood is made up of “units”. We are moving out of each unit as fast as we can. We are going to keep running the casting and painting for a while longer. Then we will shut the casting dept. down, pack it up and move it.
                  We will continue to paint things that we already have cast ’till we pretty much get that inventory finished and boxed. Thats the best way to move it, otherwise we would need to pack thousands of unfinished pieces somehow…The estimated ( or hoped-for date) to have the majority of Windstone moved is end of March. Maybe.

OMG! That is quick for such a large operation. You must have a mastermind running logistics.

Phoenix wrote:

I would love to live up there!

Welcome back DZ!
                  You should be really close to Chinese something out there!

I’m not ‘back’. My laptop is still fried. I still have no internet access away from work. Aside from breaks and lunches, that’s about all the computer access I get. Only reason I clambered onto the board today is my phone was quiet, with no messages (or other crisises) to respond to… for a change. I’m also going home to northern California on friday to take care of some business.

And yes, we are. I’m just trying to telepathically influence tonight’s dinner selection. ๐Ÿ˜›

Andrea
                  Participant

Where in Northern CA?
                    My parents are up in Murphy’s and we spend a lot of time there. Tulloch as well.
                    Theres some nice lakes up there!

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

dark_zorse wrote:

Plus LA sucks. Bigtime.

Corvallis has lots, and lots of mountain climbing, hiking, camping, and hunting opportunities. Can’t do any of those in LA. I can’t wait to get to Oregon!

Corvallis is a fabulous community! ……and it’s not just the scenery that makes it great either. My experience has been that the people are very friendly, welcoming and extremely willing to help neighbors and others. You’ll love it!

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

frozendragon
                      Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

dark_zorse wrote:

Plus LA sucks. Bigtime.

Corvallis is a fabulous community! ……and it’s not just the scenery that makes it great either. My experience has been that the people are very friendly, welcoming and extremely willing to help neighbors and others. You’ll love it!

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

that makes me wanna move too….because that’s the opposite of here…LOL

and I’m one that would move just for the scenery…LOL

Phoenix wrote:

Where in Northern CA?
                        My parents are up in Murphy’s and we spend a lot of time there. Tulloch as well.
                        Theres some nice lakes up there!

I’m 8 miles east of Redding in a little town called Bella Vista.

I’ve been to Murphys! I visited Ironstone vineyards, and stayed in the downtown area. It is a very nice little town!

And I know all about the lakes! It’s one of my *favorite* features about where I live. I’m a mere 15 minutes from lake Shasta, and about 20 minutes from Whiskeytown Reservoir. They both have awesome largemouth bass fishing, and tons of bald eagles and ospreys, and other wildlife.

…now I want to go bass fishing. ;_;

-Zorse, on her way to a painting booth… dreaming of bass fishing on lake shasta.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.