fbpx

Mother griffin squeak

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Mother griffin squeak

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

I do like #2. I can’t afford to get another one though. I already have a special female griffin.

Stephanie
      Participant

setsunawolf wrote:

Umm….not a mother griffin but I’d LOVE a LP run of the Blue Spot Male. :squeak: :squeak: :squeak:
        Anybody else? Come on guys help me out here.

:squeak: :squeak: :squeak:

πŸ˜€

Heather
        Participant

Melody wrote:

I saved # 2 and 5 as samples to make more of… 1# is too similar to the normal wolfs to do a batch of, I think.

WAHOO! I’m so glad to hear that! #2 is just the prettiest girl ever. I hope her “clones” are able to look just like her (sorry, kitsunelady, but the eyestripe and dark eye are some of my favorite features on this griffin). And I’ve been curious about #5: we can’t see much of her in the group photo, but since you said that you particularly liked her, I’m glad that she’s going to have sisters too. Thank you so much! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

kitsunelady
          Participant

Meh, it’s okay. XD I don’t have room for another griffin anyways~ You guys can have ’em. e.e I prefer Poads! Heehee.

lamortefille
            Participant

Is there a better picture of #2 somewhere?

Jasmine
              Participant

Stephanie wrote:

setsunawolf wrote:

Umm….not a mother griffin but I’d LOVE a LP run of the Blue Spot Male. :squeak: :squeak: :squeak:
                Anybody else? Come on guys help me out here.

:squeak: :squeak: :squeak:

πŸ˜€

Oh yes. I loved him. :squeak: :squeak:

Laurie
                Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

Meh, it’s okay. XD I don’t have room for another griffin anyways~ You guys can have ’em. e.e I prefer Poads! Heehee.

Don’t I know it!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Allison
                  Participant

I’d squeak for more of just about any of the test paint Griffens, they all look so amazing πŸ˜†

Tyrrlin
                    Participant

Both #1 and #2 are amazing. I’m personally watching eBay to see when #1 pops up. πŸ™‚ My poor Albino male needs a mate, and who better than a goshawk female? πŸ™‚

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

kitsunelady
                      Participant

2Huberts wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

How do you know? :0 Did I outbid you on one? @.@; I only bought two off ebay so far! XD I’m keeping a eye out for some golden tiger Poads, though…mrrr…gold…*goes to look at the picture again* XD XD

Laurie
                        Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

2Huberts wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

How do you know? :0 Did I outbid you on one? @.@; I only bought two off ebay so far! XD I’m keeping a eye out for some golden tiger Poads, though…mrrr…gold…*goes to look at the picture again* XD XD

yes, I think we both like the blue and pearl. congrats tho. I like to see them stay in the family.

Travistie
                          Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

2Huberts wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

You outbid me on the 2nd Blue and Pearl Tiger one. I wanted #2, cause every other numbered one I have is also number 2. Oh well! I’ll be happy as long as I can can get 1 of the 8. I still have 6 more chances. Congrats on winning the last one. πŸ™‚

Laurie
                            Participant

travistie wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

2Huberts wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

You outbid me on the 2nd Blue and Pearl Tiger one. I wanted #2, cause every other numbered one I have is also number 2. Oh well! I’ll be happy as long as I can can get 1 of the 8. I still have 6 more chances. Congrats on winning the last one. πŸ™‚

I went to 200.00 that was all I could do at the time. 😳
                              But at least I have a few more chances. πŸ˜€

travistie, I pmed you

kitsunelady
                              Participant

Oops. XD I didn’t know you were collecting #2s, travistie! If you win one of the others, we could always trade? The number doesn’t matter to me!

Oooh, and sorry bout that, 2huberts (although I’m happy to have the Poad, and I’m sure Windstone is happy to have my money, lol)! Well, like you said, 6 more chances… =)

Laurie
                                Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

Oops. XD I didn’t know you were collecting #2s, travistie! If you win one of the others, we could always trade? The number doesn’t matter to me!

somehow I figured you might do that. Very nice of you. πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.