fbpx

Mother griffin squeak

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Mother griffin squeak

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    kitsunelady
    Participant

2Huberts wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

Oops. XD I didn’t know you were collecting #2s, travistie! If you win one of the others, we could always trade? The number doesn’t matter to me!

somehow I figured you might do that. Very nice of you. πŸ˜€

No problem. =)

Travistie
      Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

2Huberts wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

Oops. XD I didn’t know you were collecting #2s, travistie! If you win one of the others, we could always trade? The number doesn’t matter to me!

No problem. =)

That’s very kind of you to say that! πŸ™‚ It’s okay though. I have a feeling if I do end up winning one of the other 6… I’ll have a hard time letting it go! πŸ˜†

Setsunawolf
        Participant

I’m still waiting for number 1 to show up. Hopefully she’ll be here tomorrow.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

kitsunelady
          Participant

travistie wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

2Huberts wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

No problem. =)

That’s very kind of you to say that! πŸ™‚ It’s okay though. I have a feeling if I do end up winning one of the other 6… I’ll have a hard time letting it go! πŸ˜†

Okie dokes. Just let me know if you change your mind! =)

Setsuna, take pics! I want to see yours too! Poad lovers unite~ I’d be a card-carrying member! I think the stuff won off ebay is sent a different way (UPS, maybe?) than stuff from the store. It takes a bit longer to get here. But when it does, happy day!

purpledragonclaw
            Participant

Kitsunelady’s right, Windstones won off of e-bay ship UPS. It may take longer, but the thrill is not diminished when your Windstones finally get to you! πŸ˜†

Setsunawolf
              Participant

LOL, mine actually got delayed. there was a mix up and she didn’t get sent out until last Friday. She should have shipped the week before so I had to wait an extra week. Now that the sun is out more I need to get pics of all my ebay wins. 3 Poads, 2 male griffs, 1 female griff, 1 Sun Dragon, 1 Graphite OW…..hmmmm and I was wondering why I was running low on funds. πŸ˜†
                She’s here. I got her at 2pm this afternoon. Wowie is she pruuudy πŸ˜†

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.