fbpx

More fakies

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone More fakies

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    darjeb
    Participant

That candle looks like an almost exact knock off I have never seen that one before. What some people will do to sell

Barrdwing wrote:

Good grief the first one is ugly. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

No doubt! Starts at $0.99 and NO BIDS…. think there’s a reason why…. ๐Ÿ™„ & *puke*

Setsunawolf
      Participant

I’ve seen that post before. Did the seller have it up a month or so ago and not sell it. I remember reading the I got it as a gift thing. And if it did sell….how many gifts does his seller have? ๐Ÿ˜•

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
        Sun Dragon Koi #3

Kristi
        Participant

The second almost looks like they have a mold. I just glanced at it, and even though it’s rather ugly in color, it does appear extremely close to the original mother. Why can’t people stop infringing on this? I mean, those of us who collect know the real thing and aren’t going to buy it, so why do it?

Pegasi1978
          Participant

kgronski wrote:

The second almost looks like they have a mold. I just glanced at it, and even though it’s rather ugly in color, it does appear extremely close to the original mother. Why can’t people stop infringing on this? I mean, those of us who collect know the real thing and aren’t going to buy it, so why do it?

Because there are people out there who don’t know and just think it’s a cool candle to have.

Somebody got “smart” when they did the casting, popped the eyes out and everything…yark

Jennifer
            Keymaster

kgronski wrote:

There are thousands, if not millions, of people out there that will buy ‘junk’ if it’s cheap enough and not care where it’s from. That’s why nearly everything you find is ‘made in China’ these days. ๐Ÿ™

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.