fbpx

Moon Dragons and PYO's

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Moon Dragons and PYO's

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Skylover
    Participant

Sorry, I wasn’t trying to say anything bad about the peacocks. I love my peacock oriental sun dragon and would really like to see the moon dragon to match! I guess I just typed my sentence wrong. I just wanted to really say that it’s not the same color that appears in the pictures. They are really hard to photograph. I would still like to see all blue dragons though. (Sorry, I like blue like Ski likes pink.)

Participant

Ok, Stupid question time:

Can someone tell me what the difference is between the moon and sun dragons? They look like the same sculpt to me. πŸ˜•

Skylover
        Participant

They are facing opposite directions and the moon dragon’s front claws are clasped while the sun dragon’s aren’t. Other than that, I’m not sure of any other differences. The one in the picture above is a sun dragon.

Participant

Skylover wrote:

They are facing opposite directions and the moon dragon’s front claws are clasped while the sun dragon’s aren’t. Other than that, I’m not sure of any other differences. The one in the picture above is a sun dragon.

TY Sky! πŸ˜€

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

Melody wrote:

(Old Worrier…ha!)

I could try a solid blue on the Sun dragon.The Peacock Sun Dragon is pretty nearly solid blue, but does have a little violet and green on him.
              I need to decide on a color for the last ones we have.. I was going to try them in Black Gold, or Pearl. Maybe I’ll paint some samples and let you vote.

OW is the rockstar of windstone dragons,harharhar.

Solid blue would really be something OwO.
              I love too manny colors, but blue…it is just so soothing. I love water and so now that the thought is in my head, little blue squeeking dragons dance in my dreams. I’m going to eagerly be waiting to see the samples if ever they get done.*bounds off squeeking*

That is the difference. πŸ˜€ Yhe peacock is the Moon the Emerald is the Sun.

Melody
              Keymaster

The Moon Dragon is peacock. Just with tons of blue on her.

Skigod377
                Participant

Skylover wrote:

Sorry, I wasn’t trying to say anything bad about the peacocks. I love my peacock oriental sun dragon and would really like to see the moon dragon to match! I guess I just typed my sentence wrong. I just wanted to really say that it’s not the same color that appears in the pictures. They are really hard to photograph. I would still like to see all blue dragons though. (Sorry, I like blue like Ski likes pink.)

Did somebody say pink? πŸ˜› Still hoping for a line of pink dragons πŸ˜‰

Maria
                  Participant

You could probably commission the whole family from purpledoggy. πŸ˜›
                    Or was it purplecat? I still don’t have them straight! πŸ˜•

Starbreeze
                    Participant

Purplecat πŸ˜†

Maria
                      Participant

Darn. Well, thanks, star. πŸ˜†

Heh, sorry Skylover, I think we both kinda goofed up. XD I understand what you mean now. I had seen pictures of the peacock orientals before I stumbled upon mine and didn’t really like them, but when I saw the peacock sun dragon I had to lift my jaw off the floor. He changed my mind.

I guess I’m one of those people who don’t really like the more monochromatic colour schemes like Ruby on dragons…(although I’m softening up to that too…P: ) Who knows. I may not be seeing in my head what you guys are seeing. πŸ˜†

But isn’t the Oriental dragon the female dragon? If the Sun Dragon were going to be produced, what would make the Oriental dragon?

SPark
                        Participant

A teenager! It’s long and lanky, and does have a bit of an attitude, from the expression.

I guess that could be a choice. hehe

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.