fbpx

Moon Dragons and PYO's

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Moon Dragons and PYO's

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

:D:D:D more orientals????? PEARL WHITE! ^_^ or shoot, any color – I’ll them whatever they’re dressed in!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

frozendragon
      Participant

Arlla wrote:

:D:D:D PEARL WHITE! ^_^

I think a lot of us want that color…hehe

Arlla
        Participant

frozendragon wrote:

Arlla wrote:

I’m way behind on Windstone news – Melody is talking in this post like there may in fact be more orientals coming?? Last I heard, they were too hard to cast… ?

-J R R Tolkien

Jennifer
          Keymaster

Arlla wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

Arlla wrote:

I’m way behind on Windstone news – Melody is talking in this post like there may in fact be more orientals coming?? Last I heard, they were too hard to cast… ?

I don’t think there are plans to cast more, but there are some unpainted Sun Dragons left that she might do in other colors. They’d be very limited of course.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

frozendragon
            Participant

yup…what Nam said…LOL

WolfenMachine
              Participant

frozendragon wrote:

Arlla wrote:

Pearl white with lots of gold highlights and shadows! 🙂

DantheDragon
                Participant

I really need a sun and moon dragon in the same colour to “guard” things O.O That would look so cool. I keep wanting to set my old warriors opposite each other, but well, because this is real life and not photoshop I can’t “flip” them make them face each other without turning one at a funky angle.

Maybe that’s why I like the dragon bookends so much, hehe.

I’m in the minority.. *please* not in white… I love color! White wouldn’t fit in with the rest of my draconic horde — and hoenstly I never like how it looks; too washed out, even with hilights.

Maebnus
                  Participant

Nytetyger wrote:

I’m in the minority.. *please* not in white… I love color! White wouldn’t fit in with the rest of my draconic horde — and hoenstly I never like how it looks; too washed out, even with hilights.

I’m right there with you Tyger. I don’t care much for any of the whites. I only have the fledgie and curly in white, and that’s cuz I wanted them in all colors.
                    I’m curious to see what any orientals would look like in white, but I’d much prefer color. Mmm, like orange 😀

Jodi
                    Participant

I don’t really like the white color either. I only have the white curly for dragons. I have a White Young Dragon, but I’m selling it on eBay because I don’t like it. I paid a bit for it, so he’s been there a while. I just want what I paid for it though, but he may get switched to my web site so I don’t have to worry about fees anymore.

pipsxlch
                      Participant

Much as I’d love a Moon dragon in emerald to match the rest of my/her family, and I know the idea is only for the leftover Suns actually, but what about matching the names? The Sun in hot yellows/oranges/reds and the Moon in cool blues/greys/silvers?

Melody
                        Keymaster

DantheDragon wrote:

I really need a sun and moon dragon in the same colour to “guard” things O.O That would look so cool. I keep wanting to set my old warriors opposite each other, but well, because this is real life and not photoshop I can’t “flip” them make them face each other without turning one at a funky angle.

Maybe that’s why I like the dragon bookends so much, hehe.I had intended the Lap dragon to be the “female, turned the other way” for the O. Warrior. She is just smaller. And brattier. She gets along better with her brother, the scratcher.

Maebnus
                          Participant

Melody wrote:

I had intended the Lap dragon to be the “female, turned the other way” for the O. Warrior. She is just smaller. And brattier. She gets along better with her brother, the scratcher.

I always thought of the Lap as a young apprentice to the Old Warrior- it’s expression just screams “this is so cool!”, like it’s listening to some old war story. But I see how female mate would work too.

Arlla
                            Participant

Wait, wasn’t the Old Warrior originally intended to be the mate for the emperor dragon? Until he decided he wanted to be a surly old male instead? ;D

-J R R Tolkien

Kujacker
                              Participant

Maebnus3 wrote:

I always thought of the Lap as a young apprentice to the Old Warrior- it’s expression just screams “this is so cool!”, like it’s listening to some old war story.

I agree – kind of thought he was something that would one day end up being an “old warrior” x3

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.