fbpx

Monogram ideas for ruffian, dragoness and NIRVANA

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Monogram ideas for ruffian, dragoness and NIRVANA

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

You’re very welcome. They’re fun to do, especially when they’re not easy. Yours wasn’t. 🙂

Maria
      Participant

Okay, ruff, here you go. I’m sorry it took me so long. Usually I say I’ll do something ASAP and I can hand it over finished the next day, but Christmas vacation made me really lax. Do you like this? Anything you want touched up?

That is sooo cool. You wouldn’t want to do another one, would you? 🙂

Maria
        Participant

Why thank you, dragoness. Sure, I’d be happy to make you one. I assume you want a dragon? I can do other critters too, you know. 🙂 All I need are your initials.

OHH I love him, I am on my way to book an appointment for a friend and I when she comes to visit in feb too. I was going to get my celtic dog and celtic dragon done, but now I might have to get this one instead, or maybe too, I guess we will see, Thanks, again, I love him.

Maria
          Participant

You’re very welcome, ruff. I’m glad you like him so much. Can I see the Celtic dog and dragon designs – and mind letting me see a pic of this guy when he’s final?

oh of course I will hang on for the others I have to scan them

Maria
            Participant

Cool. Thanks!

link doesnt work now???

Maria
              Participant

You drew them? They’re great! Did you use anything for reference, or just do it off the top of your head?

I used a few celitc designs for referance, the dog moreso than the dragon and for the knots of course, thanks, I want them on the back of my ankles, someday, LOL.

Maria
                Participant

They’re really cool, and they’ll look neat.

Maria
                  Participant

Here you go, dragoness. The G was a nuiscance, but I rather like these. It’s funny how a person’s family name initial is always the hardest to fit in.
                    If you don’t like any of these, I’ll make more ideas.

Hmm, I like the first one and the last one. I like the idea of the flying one, but I like the design of the first one. Is the first one flying as well or is it sitting?

Maria
                    Participant

Umm… it’s being… stylish? Stylized? I don’t know what it’s doing. Basically it was a preliminary for the second one, which got more detail and input. If you don’t really like any of them, please say so! I’ll come up with other designs. Of course these doodles are far from the solid finished product…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 85 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.