fbpx

Monogram ideas for ruffian, dragoness and NIRVANA

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Monogram ideas for ruffian, dragoness and NIRVANA

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

It’s been at least two weeks since ruffian noticed my avatar, a stencil dragon made of my initials. She asked for something similar with hers, and I said I’d do it.
      Sorry this took so long, ruff. I actually had these sketched a week ago, but I didn’t get around to scanning them before today.
      Here are some ideas. Your initials aren’t the easiest to work with, I found,:) but maybe you like one of these:

Personally I like the one on the bottom right best, but it’s up to you. If you don’t like any of these, I’ll find other shapes.

Maria
      Participant

Akeyla
        Participant

you know you could animate the bottom right, GIF animation? that would be really cool πŸ™‚ I like them all, but my favourit is tail tuft πŸ˜‰

Maria
          Participant

Animations a cool idea, Aky – except that I’ve never done it, don’t know how to, and ruff mentioned she wanted it for a tattoo. Are animated tattoos invented yet? πŸ™‚

I like the first one the best. That is a neat idea.

Maria
            Participant

The R is just so hard to stick in. In the second one I think it’s barely recognizable. But anyway, these are doodles. If ruff likes any one, I’ll refine it.

Skigod377
              Participant

I like the sitting down one on the right. He is cute!

Maria
                Participant

Yes, but again the R – it’s barely recognizable as a letter. Or is that just me?

Skigod377
                  Participant

Its his butt, right? I see an R there.

Maria
                    Participant

Yeah, it’s his butt. But would you recognize it as an R if you didn’t know what it was supposed to be?
                      All in all it’s up to Ruff. I wonder if she’s even seen this yet?

Skigod377
                      Participant

*Waves hands* Hey Ruff!! Look here!!

Maria
                        Participant

Thanks, Ski.:) She’s been on twice this morning but hasn’t said anything. I’ll PM her if she doesn’t notice it today.

LOL I cant believe I missed this, chalk it up to traveling, just got home and back to work tonight.

I really like the little sitting guy on the first sheet, his tail and little claws are awsome. As for the initials, I will know they are there that is all that matters to me πŸ˜€ .

Maria
                          Participant

Good, you saw it. πŸ™‚ In that case, I’ll develop the sketch of the sitting dragon and present you with a finished picture as soon as I can. I’ll just add it to this thread when it’s ready.

In that case I will keep an eye on it, LOL, Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 85 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.