fbpx

Metallic Blue Butternut Poadsโ„ข

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Metallic Blue Butternut Poadsโ„ข

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 87 total)
  • Author

I can’t believe how much I’m spending on Windstones lately… I’m becoming ONE OF YOU GUYS!

<3

siberakh1
    Participant

Quill wrote:

I can’t believe how much I’m spending on Windstones lately… I’m becoming ONE OF YOU GUYS!

<3

One of us! One of us!

Maria
      Participant

SPark wrote:

*sigh*

I want a poad. No money though. I hope they’re still there in a few months…

Me too. But then again, they’re similar enough to the butternut ones that I won’t feel too bad if I don’t get one. Only 10 left…

Jodi
        Participant

Seven left. It looks too much like the one I have. I’m going to wait for something completely different. And some money would be nice too. ๐Ÿ™‚

Mmloda
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

SPark wrote:

*sigh*

I want a poad. No money though. I hope they’re still there in a few months…

Me too. But then again, they’re similar enough to the butternut ones that I won’t feel too bad if I don’t get one. Only 10 left…

I’m with you ………no money at this moment, but i really like this one, hope they are still ther in about a month, and I just got payed too… ๐Ÿ˜ฅ iy all went to bills.

Marzena

emerald212 wrote:

It looks too much like the one I have. I’m going to wait for something completely different.

Ditto! ๐Ÿ™‚

lamortefille
            Participant

He does look very similar to the first poad, but that blue eye kept saying “buy me, buy me!”…..hehe

Skigod377
              Participant

Bah! I can never afford anything this time of the month. C’MON 1st! I would like a pinkish or redish poad. I need five and would like them to be different from each other. An autump leaf poad would be sweet. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Starbreeze
                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Bah! I can never afford anything this time of the month. C’MON 1st! I would like a pinkish or redish poad. I need five and would like them to be different from each other. An autump leaf poad would be sweet. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I assume by pinkish or reddish poad you’re referring to the one in the picture? I’d like one like it too! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Skigod377
                  Participant

starbreeze wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

I assume by pinkish or reddish poad you’re referring to the one in the picture? I’d like one like it too! ๐Ÿ˜‰Actually, I did like most of those!

ladybrooklyn
                    Participant

::cries:: I have no money!!!

Oh here’s hoping there will be one remaining when I do!!! ๐Ÿ™

Maria
                      Participant

To the people who ordered a blue metallic Poad – would you mind sharing what the cards say when you get them? I wonder what Melody says about Poads for this color…

๐Ÿ˜ณ I think I need my wrist slapped. I bought one. I’ll let you know what the card says when I get it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ก I’m so weak.

Can anyone tell me where I can find the comic about these Poads? Thanks.

Skigod377
                        Participant

double.libra wrote:

Can anyone tell me where I can find the comic about these Poads? Thanks.

Its not out. Miss Melody has not finished it, as far as I know. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 87 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.