fbpx

Metallic Blue Butternut Poadsβ„’

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Metallic Blue Butternut Poadsβ„’

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

boskydragon wrote:

πŸ˜₯ I wanted a metallic blue Poad! Went away for 2 weeks and they came and went! Nooooooooooo…..

There will be more.

Starbreeze
      Participant

Melody wrote:

Lokie wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

But I’d like to know, if Poads don’t reproduce, how do you get more Poads? πŸ˜•

Whoops, just read this thread after posting this in the other thread 😳

Lokie wrote:

Maybe they reproduce by laying unfertilized eggs that do eventually hatch into new poadsβ„’ the same way some lizards reproduce through Parthenogenesis?

Nope, they don’t reproduce at all, yet there are lots of them…and they do hatch from eggs. Gad, I wish I had time to write the comic..

So they hatch from eggs, but they lay eggs and don’t reproduce??? πŸ˜• That’s it….go lock yourself in the laundry room and don’t come out until that comic is finished!! πŸ˜†

Melody
        Keymaster

starbreeze wrote:

Melody wrote:

Lokie wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

But I’d like to know, if Poads don’t reproduce, how do you get more Poads? πŸ˜•

Whoops, just read this thread after posting this in the other thread 😳

Lokie wrote:

Maybe they reproduce by laying unfertilized eggs that do eventually hatch into new poadsβ„’ the same way some lizards reproduce through Parthenogenesis?

Nope, they don’t reproduce at all, yet there are lots of them…and they do hatch from eggs. Gad, I wish I had time to write the comic..

So they hatch from eggs, but they lay eggs and don’t reproduce??? πŸ˜• That’s it….go lock yourself in the laundry room and don’t come out until that comic is finished!! πŸ˜†There’s laundry to do in here…

Starbreeze
          Participant

And if you’re like me, it’s a never ending pile. πŸ˜† Can you write between loads? πŸ˜‰

Melody
            Keymaster

starbreeze wrote:

And if you’re like me, it’s a never ending pile. πŸ˜† Can you write between loads? πŸ˜‰

I do dishes between loads…

Skigod377
              Participant

Melody wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

Dont you have kids? πŸ˜‰

Sheesh. I want your kids Ski, if they do dishes that is. πŸ˜‰ I can’t get Glen to do dish one… πŸ˜†

Skigod377
                Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Sheesh. I want your kids Ski, if they do dishes that is. πŸ˜‰ I can’t get Glen to do dish one… πŸ˜†

Well, mine is actually a mess maker, but Miss Melodys’ kids are grown… def dish do-ers!

wolflodge100
                  Participant

My son does the dishes, cleans the cat boxes and feeds the dogs and cleans thier pen. But I have to tell him to do it everyday! πŸ˜†

Melody
                    Keymaster

skigod377 wrote:

Melody wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

Dont you have kids? πŸ˜‰

That is why there are so many dishes.

Starbreeze
                      Participant

Melody wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Melody wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

Dont you have kids? πŸ˜‰

That is why there are so many dishes.

My son, with a bit of prodding, vacuums and helps clean his bathroom. If anyone wants help playing video games, I’m sure he’d be glad to volunteer. πŸ˜†

Quote:

Melody Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:13 pm Post subject:

There will be more.

πŸ˜€

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.