*Meowmix101's PYOs*

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone *Meowmix101's PYOs*

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 581 total)
  • Author
    Falcolf
    Participant

Yay, I’m glad you kept the tail as is, it looks outstanding! ๐Ÿ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Ferlin1984
      Participant

Yay, I’m glad you kept the tail as is, it looks outstanding! ๐Ÿ˜€

I think it is stunning! Really beautiful! Great job!

Landipan
        Participant

Thanks you guys! I’ll be working on her some more tonight, hopefully I can get her complete by the end of the week.

Maybe I’ll try putting her up for sale sometime after Christmas, all of the money from her goes into my dream vacation fund to Japan!

*Formerly meowmix101
          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Landipan
          Participant

Here’s a picture of her I took outside today.

she’s not done yet, I still need to seal her better because the paint on her tail keeps chipping! Uggghhh, the spray sealer I’ve been using just isn’t good enough to protect her edges, I’m thinking a brush-on sealer will fix this issue. I’m thinking of getting the Liquitex matte one, I just hope it keeps her matte, I really want her to stay natural looking and not shiny, but I guess we’ll see once I get around to buying it!

photo Inprog_zpsgsiisn6l.jpg

*Formerly meowmix101

Kelsey
            Participant

Stunning!!

MandBsMom
              Participant

Wow!!!! This is awesome!!!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Ela_Hara
                Participant

You should be really proud of her! Great detail work! AWESOME! ๐Ÿ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

KaytanaPhoenix
                  Participant

*Fawns* I am in absolute love with this uni! ๐Ÿ™‚ So very well done!!

etruscan
                    Participant

Beautiful!

Lokie
                      Participant

She’s coming along beautifully! ๐Ÿ™‚

Landipan
                        Participant

Thank you guys! I’m so glad y’all think she looks good, she’s been fighting me from the very beginning, she’s a feisty mare! From her hair-by-hair roaning (Which while I’m doing it I constantly question if it’s worth it!) to her appy blanket and her tail paint that just won’t stop giving me fits, she’s been a fighter lol. But I’m happy with how she’s looking. ;_;

*Formerly meowmix101

Adaneth
                          Participant

She looks worth it to me. Beautiful work! ๐Ÿ™‚

StormDancer
                            Participant

She is beautiful and I think all the work you have put into her has definately been worth it. She is probbaly the most realisticly painted blue roan I have ever seen.
                              You did a stunning job. Thank you for sharing the photos!

Looking for:
                              "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

dragonmedley
                              Participant

Here’s a picture of her I took outside today.

she’s not done yet, I still need to seal her better because the paint on her tail keeps chipping! Uggghhh, the spray sealer I’ve been using just isn’t good enough to protect her edges, I’m thinking a brush-on sealer will fix this issue. I’m thinking of getting the Liquitex matte one, I just hope it keeps her matte, I really want her to stay natural looking and not shiny, but I guess we’ll see once I get around to buying it!

photo Inprog_zpsgsiisn6l.jpg

She looks so much like a real horse, I wanna pet her!

Um… I don’t want to be critical or anything, but the horn needs work :bigsmile:

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Prezaurian
                                Participant

Ah, she’s beautiful! Congratulations on her. I’m not usually a huge fan of the natural horse markings on the unicorn sculpts but this girl is so very lovely. Your dry brushing is AWESOME!

Eee, I love her tiny freckles of darker and lighter color in the dark part of her coat! It’s super realistic!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 581 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.