fbpx

*Meowmix101's PYOs*

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone *Meowmix101's PYOs*

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 581 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I was blessed to get the one with the cranes, it’s literally the crown jewel of my PYO collection <3

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Suzanne-Marie
      Participant

I too was blessed to get the PYO Uni with the beautiful flowers; she’s a Holy Grail for sure !!

90CD16BF-515C-450C-A170-E5D4D2E7C9A9

sherry10151982
        Participant

WOW YA’ll!!! That unicorn is AMAZING!!! And DF, you’re lucky to have the other one!!😊

Suzanne-Marie
          Participant

Thank you Sherry10151982 !!
            Landipan your work is exceptional !!
            She has a front row spot in my collection!!

Landipan
            Participant

Oh my goodness, you guys. Y’all are seriously making my heart burst with joy with all the sweet things you’re saying, you have no idea how much I appreciate it. I am so blessed to have such amazing words come my way, thank you all!!!

She’s gorgeous too.Congrats Sherry.My favorite is still the swans.
              I have a challenge for you Landipan.Do one with a sushi chef serving customers.Whoo-Hoo!!,sorry ,I know you could do it though.😁

Ha! That’d be cute! I’m afraid though I’d feel like I would be copying Melody’s adorable Sushi cat print she made years back, but the idea of a Sushi cat serving other ON a Sushi cat is fun! Sushi Cat ‘inception’!

The swans was amazing too!! Maybe do one with cranes or dragons next? LOL!!!

I’ve actually thought about doing a dragon! I even got as far as sketching it out on a cat, but I struggled with the layout design and how small I could do a dragon, the tiny details for the scales would be next level. But maybe someday I’ll try again, I’ve seen some awesome designs on vinyl cat figures that inspire me to try doing a tattoo style look sushi cat!

I was blessed to get the one with the cranes, it’s literally the crown jewel of my PYO collection <3

Aw, I’m so honored! I loved doing the cranes, they were really lovely to work on!

I too was blessed to get the PYO Uni with the beautiful flowers; she’s a Holy Grail for sure !!

90CD16BF-515C-450C-A170-E5D4D2E7C9A9

Aw, Susanne, I’m honored that you consider something I painted as a holy grail, that’s a huge compliment!

*Formerly meowmix101
              Not currently open for PYO commissions.

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Holy crap!!! I’ve never seen that Uni before! I’m in shock and awe right now!

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Landipan
                Participant

Holy crap!!! I’ve never seen that Uni before! I’m in shock and awe right now!

Oh right, I wasn’t sure if I posted that one on here, I also did another flower uni similar to Suzanne’s too. I might try and find pics of that one and share ’em at some point.

*Formerly meowmix101

Landipan
                  Participant

Hey all! Long time since I posted a new PYO wip! I went through an artist’s block phase that lasted for a while, but in the last couple weeks I’ve been working away on a new sushi cat. I didn’t notice it at first but the style and color of this one is very similar to my first ever sushi cat, obviously I can’t stay away from cherry blossoms and lavender xD

IMG_3984

*Formerly meowmix101

Bodine
                    Participant

Ok,I understand on the server idea sooo how about make it an outdoor scene ,maybe by a Koi pond, having a picnic idea?
                      Your work is outstanding and one day I hope I can get one.I will just have to beat everyone else’s bids!😃

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Landipan
                      Participant

Thank you Bodine!! I love the idea of a Koi pond, maybe I’ll try learning to draw some Koi, I haven’t put a lot of time in drawing fish but I may have to change that!

*Formerly meowmix101

Phoenixwildfire
                        Participant

Oh wow that uni with the flowers is goooorgeous!! 😍

laphon1
                          Participant

If and when you open up for commissions again I hope to snag a spot on your wait list. Your work is gorgeous and well worth waiting for.

Landipan
                            Participant

Phoenixwildfire – Thank you!

Laphon1 – Aw thank you, that’s so sweet and so wonderful to hear! I don’t think I’ll be doing any more commissions as of right now tho, but if I do decide to do them again I’ll be sure to post a notice here on this thread!

*Formerly meowmix101

LuvsDragons
                              Participant

If you open up for commissions I hope I catch the notice. I love your work so much! 🙂

Landipan
                                Participant

LuvsDragons – That’s so sweet! Unfortunately I don’t see myself taking on any commissions any time soon, but if/when I do I’ll post here first thing!

Here’s the current wip pic of my latest kitty! It’s sooo close to be done, just a few more areas need to be completed and then I’ll be done! She’ll be up for sell once she’s finished, so if anyone is interested keep a look out for the ad in classifieds in the next week or so.

IMG_4010

*Formerly meowmix101

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 581 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.