fbpx

*Meowmix101's PYOs*

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone *Meowmix101's PYOs*

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 581 total)
  • Author
    Landipan
    Participant

Aw thank you guys!! I hope to do this coloration again eventually as I want to do it in even brighter colors!

*Formerly meowmix101
      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Landipan
      Participant

Most recent PYO! A chestnut/light liver chestnut Unicorn, I’ve named her Autumn for the time being. I initially intended her to be a Liver chestnut with a very contrasting mane and tail but….I’m not sure what happened, but once I finished the mane and tail I realized I hadn’t made it as contrast-y as I meant too lol. So I guess she could be considered a light liver chestnut or just a chestnut, I think she could pass for both.

I also painted the horn gold! It’s not as awesome as a truly gold plated horn would be but it’s the closest I could get with a gold deco pen and gloss lol. Some colors schemes(particularly warmer tones) just look better paired with a gold horn versus the usual silver, in my opinion anyways.

There’s a few more photos of her in my Unicorn gallery if you’d like to see more. Autumn will be up for sale in the classifieds whenever I can hunt down a shipping box for her!

Btw, those flowers are actually an overgrown weed, lol, but it works here I think.

*Formerly meowmix101

Landipan
        Participant

Btw! I have a Hippocampus listed on eBay for anyone who may be interested! Link is in the classifieds ads! ^_~

*Formerly meowmix101

etruscan
          Participant

“Autumn” is very pretty. (I like your asters, too. They pop up in unexpected places in my yard and I’m not ruthless enough to pull them out.)

Landipan
            Participant

Thank you! I actually didn’t know those were called Asters, we have a lot of them in the weedier parts of our yard, they’re useful for impromptu PYO photoshoots lol.

*Formerly meowmix101

Celestial Rainstorm
              Participant

She’s gorgeous!

Finding happiness again.

Landipan
                Participant

Here’s my current in progress! He started out as something completely different, but I realized that the pattern I was doing was looking too ‘busy’ for my eye and decided to change my idea completely! So now this guy is all decked out in dark teals/greens/blues/yellows! He’s still got a long way to go but his front half is nearly done.

I’ve also dubbed him ‘Doukustu’ which is Japanese for ‘cavern’, as I imagine this guy would feel quite content in some deep dark quiet cave. it’s also useful for me to memorize some new Japanese vocab!

My apologies for the terrible cell phone quality pic, it was the best I had on hand lol! ;~;

null

*Formerly meowmix101

etruscan
                  Participant

Those scales are beautiful!

Landipan
                    Participant

Thank you!! I like how they’re coming out too, but they’re a slow process getting each one just the way I want it >.<

I still need to figure out what color I want the eyes, the tan ones I go just don’t look as good with this coloration as I had hoped, so now I’m thinking either a gold or maybe something like a light yellow green? Not sure!

*Formerly meowmix101

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

He Looks Fabulous! ๐Ÿ˜€
                        Gold eyes might set him off beautifully to go with his gold horns.
                        Who’s the little sleeping critter below him? So Cute! ๐Ÿ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Landipan
                        Participant

Thank you!! Actually his horns are silver, but I’m still leaning towards gold eyes, I’ll see how they look when I receive them, but I’m still unsure, may have to buy some green eyes too just to be sure!

And the lil cutie beneath him is my latest ebay acquisition! A sleeping Eevee, one of my favorite Pokemon! It’s so cute I couldn’t help but have him photobomb the picture lol.

*Formerly meowmix101

Falcolf
                          Participant

Looove the details on the scales, he’s really gorgeous Landipan! I can’t wait to see what he looks like when he’s done! ๐Ÿ˜€ Your little Eevee is an adorable photobomber, haha.

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Landipan
                            Participant

Thank you Falcolf!! I too can’t wait to see him when he’s all done up, hopefully he’ll be done before the new year!

*Formerly meowmix101

Kim
                              Blocked

He’s very nice! I would have said gold eyes if the horns were gold but what about teal or turquoise coloured eyes as an option?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Landipan
                                Participant

Hmmm, I’ll have to consider those! It’s a toughie since I don’t have any of these colors on hand to try out, so it’s kind of a guess in the dark lol. I’m kind of leaning to a Avatar-eyes yellow-y green color since I think that would really tie in with the yellow green accents he has.

*Formerly meowmix101

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 581 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.