*Meowmix101's PYOs*

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone *Meowmix101's PYOs*

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 581 total)
  • Author
    Landipan
    Participant

Here’s my finished black/gold/bronze Hipp! Sorry that the photos are so dark, she has an all glossy finish and I’ve discovered that glossy models are HARD to photograph lol.

I really like how she came out, I like to think she is a poisonous breed of Hippocampus that likes to spend most of it’s time in the deep.

I’ve decided I’m going to list her on eBay this coming Sunday(I’d do it sooner but I wanted to show her off first to a friend that’s coming over this weekend!) I’ll be sure to update when I do if anyone is interested!

photo smaller_zpsni4wrfe4.jpg
       photo Capture_zpsmsdnpqlb.jpg

*Formerly meowmix101
      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

tig3r06
      Participant

Oooohhhhh. She’s gorgeous!!!! ?

Adaneth
        Participant

Fantastic! That’s an auction I’ll have to watch… 🙂

Celestial Rainstorm
          Participant

Oh wow! The color blending is just perfect, such a powerful looking fellow!

Finding happiness again.

Prezaurian
            Participant

Is it wrong that I’m super impressed by the work on the coral? The Hippocampus looks beautiful, but I’m still just really impressed with the detailing and color on the coral!

Landipan
              Participant

Thank you Prezaurian, nothing wrong with that at all! I’m super happy with how the base came out, this was my first Hipp where I tried to be more colorful with the rocks and coral and everything else! I’m usually more comfortable being more subdued but I wanted to push myself a bit, I’m very happy with how it came out, I may even try to go bigger and brighter next time!

*Formerly meowmix101

Bodine
                Participant

Very,very nice!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Landipan
                  Participant

Here is the latest finished Uni, also my first fantasy uni! I’ll probably end up doing more variations of this theme since I really like it and think I can do even better. Not sure how many glossy finishes I’ll do in the future tho, since it’s so hard to photograph with my camera and I do generally love the look of Matte finishes, but we shall see!

I’ll be making an ad for this girl later, in the mean time here is a link to my Photobucket for more pictures/angles: http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/landipan/library/Windstone%20PYOs?sort=3&page=1

photo unifront_zpsxi4norni.jpg

*Formerly meowmix101

Celestial Rainstorm
                    Participant

Oh whoa! Now that is something fit for Windstone eBay! The color on her is just jaw-dropping. You have some talent there LandiPan

Finding happiness again.

Landipan
                      Participant

Oh wow that’s so sweet! I’m honored that you think it could be a ebay WS, that’s high praise! *hugs*!

*Formerly meowmix101

Kim
                        Blocked

She’s so pretty!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Jasmine
                          Participant

Stunning! I adore the silver morph. One of mother nature’s finest paint jobs and you emulated it perfectly.

Jasmine
                            Participant

WOW. Just saw your uni after placing that last comment. Possibly one of my favorite PYOs! Don’t stop !!

Dragoneer_88
                              Participant

So beautiful! I loooove space themed pieces. Great work. I can imagine this paint on a pyo oriental dragon. Wow.

Prezaurian
                                Participant

The color gradations turned out beautifully on your space themed unicorn! I especially like how you did the stars on her and the shading on the white fur on her legs. Very lovely!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 581 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.