fbpx

Member List: Friends & People Here

Home Forums Miscellany Community Member List: Friends & People Here

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

So, i’ve been kinda looking around the site and I have noticed that there are these types of members online:

Regulars: People who just so happen to login once (or more!) a day and post a lot of replies.
    Ghosts: People who register for just that one post to ask something that might already be posted in the FAQ thread.
    Randoms: People who login to not ask to reply to anything, but look at things said.
    Staff and Admins: People who are here for the questions of the above people and who are the great knight/battle/police dragons. WE THANK YOU GREAT AND WISE ONES! πŸ˜€

I wanted to post this as a kind of ‘roll call’ and see who’s here, who’s talkative, who’s friendly, anyone who wants to say hi and maybe say a couple of things about yourself so I can see a whole bunch of new friends, maybe hear about events or the normal goings-on. So, if you want to make a newbie-coffee-and-chocolate-reader-random-fangirl-gamer friend, POST HERE!!! πŸ˜€

EEEDIT!!: Thanks to anyone who posted! I am very happy to be here because, let me tell you, I have been floating on different forums and I am glad to have finally found one with a more mature (maybe?) audience. And COME ON! There isn’t a more lasting topic and love for fantasy, because is one that lasts forever!! 8)

Katherine
    Participant

I used to be a regular, but now I am a random! I have wondered if anyone has missed me. πŸ™‚ I do participate in the gift swaps as often as I can, and same with the PYO swaps. πŸ˜‰

Jasmine
      Participant

I try to be regular (no potty jokes πŸ˜€ ) but I don’t always have anything to say…

bayoudragon
        Participant

Somewhat regular, somewhat randon (never normal, lol)… but I try to check in at least once a day. πŸ™‚

So very pleased to meet you! — from a yearling-tea-and-chocolate-reader-random-fangirl-artist-rockhound friend! :bye:

twindragonsmum
          Participant

:hi: :hi: :hi: mostly regular i think :scratch: πŸ˜€ Welcome! …and Happy April Fool’s Day! 😈 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Lupin
            Participant

I think I’m on the same page as Eaglefeather is right now.
              There are hopes & plans to be more regular again.
              Just want a comp at home, & more $$ available.

I check in about twice a day (once before and once after work) but don’t always reply to things….. so…. random?

I used to be pretty regular but mostly am too tired to post all the time now. Especially this week (think about 9 hours of overtime over the last 4 days O.o).

I do love the people here, and don’t think I could live without you all! πŸ˜€

i’m still a bit of a newbie, but i’m here several times a day. probably more than i should be 😳

Skigod377
              Participant

I consider myelf a regular. I check in often when I have time and even more often when I am bored. Welcome to the forums. πŸ™‚

I think I classify as a random newbie? I read more than I post, but I check the forums pretty much daily. Welcome to the forum!

Stephanie
                Participant

Jasmine wrote:

I try to be regular (no potty jokes πŸ˜€ ) but I don’t always have anything to say…

Sounds like me! πŸ˜‰

Adaneth
                  Participant

Definitely a regular. Here and LJ are my two most frequent ‘stumping grounds.’ πŸ™‚

I’m an oldie, a semi-regular, and a random. I have days where I don’t even get on line (too busy), days where I am on line all day (Surfing days), and sometimes, I am a ghost, where I read and don’t post at all. I always come back, and I check up on here atleast 3 times a week even when busy. I’m not any more or less normal than most of the forum members. πŸ˜‰ Welcome to the Windstone Forums where we we help you to be able to become an addicted member of society…Addicted to Windstones that is! πŸ˜€

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

I’m pretty sure you know who I am! I think I am your only mod/administrator that visits daily or even weekly. Vantid no longer moderates, Chessie is way busy with Life stuff and does not actively mod, and we all know and love Snap but the truth is that he has so much going on with his job, life, and everything that we can only expect him in small bursts, at random!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                      My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.