fbpx

Member List: Friends & People Here

Home Forums Miscellany Community Member List: Friends & People Here

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

eaglefeather831 wrote:

I used to be a regular, but now I am a random! I have wondered if anyone has missed me. πŸ™‚ I do participate in the gift swaps as often as I can, and same with the PYO swaps. πŸ˜‰

You’re too sweet not to miss when you aren’t on! I guess I am pretty regular if I notice when people have slowed or stopped posting. πŸ˜‰

LadyFirebird
    Participant

I would consider myself a regular. I’ve been quiet lately with stuff going on with me and things on my mind. But I do check the forum every day–sometimes I have something to say and sometimes no–like I wanted to reply to your post–always happy to welcome newbies!!!! πŸ˜€

darjeb
      Participant

I am pretty much a regular and, of course, eaglefeather we missed you and want to hear from you whenever possible. that goes for you to Lupin and anybody else that is not here for any period of time

Purplecat
        Participant

I used to be a regular, but nowadays I check in and read more than I actually post.

Melody
          Keymaster

I try to check in every day, but I can’t read everything!

Lokie
            Participant

Depending on the day of the week, my mood, the season, if I’m already doing something on the computer, and whether I’m selling something here decides how often I check the forum or comment. So, sometimes I’m a regular, sometimes a random (lurker?). I don’t read as many threads as I use to but I peruse the PYO sub-forum at least once a week. =) And Hello πŸ™‚

Laurie
              Participant

I’m a regular, finally…….and that was a potty joke. Oh I might have seriously stinky farts too, dunno yet. πŸ˜‰ XD XD

Katherine
                Participant

Oh good! I was wondering, not because I question the warm hearts everyone here has, but I was questioning whether I had made enough of a virtual difference to be noticed here. (I was being slightly insecure). I should spend more time on here, but I need to limit my time from the computer, otherwise I get addicted, and Chloe needs my attention! lol

DragonCat wrote:

EEEDIT!!: Thanks to anyone who posted! I am very happy to be here because, let me tell you, I have been floating on different forums and I am glad to have finally found one with a more mature (maybe?) audience. And COME ON! There isn’t a more lasting topic and love for fantasy, because is one that lasts forever!! 8)

Mature? Us? You don’t say…… we need some bug “joke photography” right about now….. πŸ˜†

Bodine
                  Participant

WE WELCOME YOU.I come and go,go and come,never know who is lurking 😈
                    I am another coffee,chocolate and dragon luvr.Hope you stick around and have some fun with us. πŸ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Katherine
                    Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

DragonCat wrote:

EEEDIT!!: Thanks to anyone who posted! I am very happy to be here because, let me tell you, I have been floating on different forums and I am glad to have finally found one with a more mature (maybe?) audience. And COME ON! There isn’t a more lasting topic and love for fantasy, because is one that lasts forever!! 8)

Mature? Us? You don’t say…… we need some bug “joke photography” right about now….. πŸ˜†

lol…this is good!!!

bodine6127 wrote:

WE WELCOME YOU.I come and go,go and come,never know who is lurking 😈
                      I am another coffee,chocolate and dragon luvr.Hope you stick around and have some fun with us. πŸ™‚

YES! Another coffee fan! :yum: Of course I will stick around here! I love the atmosphere and topics that members come up with. πŸ™‚

Okay… maybe not so serious…. AWESOME!!! πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I’m an oldie, a semi-regular, and a random. I have days where I don’t even get on line (too busy), days where I am on line all day (Surfing days), and sometimes, I am a ghost, where I read and don’t post at all. I always come back, and I check up on here at least 3 times a week even when busy.

This is me as well.

Tyrrlin
                        Participant

Hmmm… I’m a reg-dom?

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.