fbpx

Melody, maybe this will help your decision

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Melody, maybe this will help your decision

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Wampus Dragon
    Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

Red Gold, Sunrise, and Ocean Blue were Artist’s Editions. If they were to become RP, they would have to exclude Red Gold on SKs, Sunrise on Laps, and Ocean Blue on OW’s.

I’d like to see Ocean Blue on hatching royalty or spectrals, so if it’s not on an OW it’s A-Okay with me! ๐Ÿ˜€

An Emperor would be pretty handsome in blue too.

I picked Red Gold because red is my favorite color (especially that shade), and I don’t have any Ruby or RF dragons. 2nd choice is Ocean Blue. :3

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Pam Thompson wrote:

Red Gold, Sunrise, and Ocean Blue were Artist’s Editions. If they were to become RP, they would have to exclude Red Gold on SKs, Sunrise on Laps, and Ocean Blue on OW’s.

Alternatively, similar-but-not-the-same coloration ideas could be explored. ๐Ÿ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

WolfenMachine
        Participant

Jennifer wrote:

Pam Thompson wrote:

Alternatively, similar-but-not-the-same coloration ideas could be explored. ๐Ÿ™‚

Indeed! Melody asked recently if we’d rather see Serpentine or Sand as a production or LP color, and I thought this poll would give her an idea of what colors or schemes people are into right now to help her decide what to paint more of. The OW is my favorite sculpt, so I’d be sad if a new color came out and I couldn’t get him in that new awesome color.

And Maybe Melody has some new color in the works that we haven’t seen yet!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.