fbpx

Melody, maybe this will help your decision

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Melody, maybe this will help your decision

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

I know not *only* forum members purchase your pieces, but lets face it-we squeek* squeak squeek* louder 😉 And if nothing else, you can get an idea what we are all into right now. And too, I know some of these colors may not be practical for LP or Production, but again, you’ll have an idea. 🙂 I allowed people to pick a top 3.

Here are some examples of colors in case people have forgotten:

Red Gold on a SK

Ocean Blue

Sunrise on a lap dragon

WolfenMachine
      Participant

Melody
        Keymaster

I’m sure glad you guys can decide! I can’t.

yolanda
          Participant

I voted for the ocean blue, pink and violet flame. I would love to finally see an OW in the pink wit more pink than the lap had and pearly.

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

I voted VF, Ocean Blue and Sand. I would have also have voted for Serpentine, but I was only allowed to vote for three 😳 .

Dragondreamweaver
              Participant

My “other” vote was for Green Fire. I would love that color as LP or normal production. squeek* But, my first vote is for a pink OW as LP or normal production followed by Ocean Blue. 😀 squeek* It’s fun to see what everyone else wants too. Thanks for posting this WolfenMachine!

pipsxlch
                Participant

I voted Ocean, Sand and Grackle.

dragonmedley
                  Participant

Ocean Blue and Black violet peacock for dragons, and serpentine for kirins.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Skeeterdeee
                    Participant

I LOOOOVE the Serpentine color on everything I have seen it on so far, especially kirins! My “other” vote is for more AUTUMN LEAF critters!!

I voted for Ocean Blue, Sand, and Pink!

Sand has to be my favorite though. Not just because I think it looks Egyptian (Which is totally awesome!) but sand goes with my house colors, hehe.

siberakh1
                      Participant

Ocean Blue, Sand, and Other (Black emerald Peacock, because it wasn’t listed and I still want a BEP OW in limited production – only BVP was done limited prod.).

I also would like to see Red Gold and Grackle as well.

Azurielle
                        Participant

I picked ocean blue, and serpentine, and other! For Other I picked Siamese! I loved the siamese curlie, and would love to see more siamese colored dragons!

Keeper of the Fledgings

kitsunelady
                          Participant

I like Ocean, but it would probably be too hard to replicate…and Red Gold, although I like it as well, is also probably another miss since A) it’s got red in it, and B) it’s too close to Red Fire. Sand is also appealing, but I’m just not hot enough about the pearl-blue wing coloring to actually vote for it. I like my VF curlie, but I don’t think I’d like it on anything bigger. It’s too…hmm, idk. Wild? For my taste. Kinda like Amethyst. Curl is as big as I can go with that color. I don’t like colors that dominate the rest of my collection, but at the same time, I don’t like them too boring. >.>;

So I only voted for one. e.e “Grackle”. <3

Skylover
                            Participant

I voted for Ocean Blue, Sand, and Serpentine. I’m still waiting to see if there will be a blue production color since I love blue. I also like brown and blue color schemes, so the sand really appeals to me as well. The serpentine color was really cool on the kirins, and I liked the father dragon in that color.

Pam

Red Gold, Sunrise, and Ocean Blue were Artist’s Editions. If they were to become RP, they would have to exclude Red Gold on SKs, Sunrise on Laps, and Ocean Blue on OW’s.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.