fbpx

May 2014 “Class of 42” GB Curlie Photo Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags May 2014 “Class of 42” GB Curlie Photo Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Wow shes gorgeous lysithian! Im loving these sunset rainbow colors!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Samwise
      Participant

Posting for drag0nfeathers:

Love the color streaked through the stone!

Sarah
        Participant

Mine should be delivered today too, so excited! ๐Ÿ˜€

Samwise
          Participant

mashubert and Copper83: yours are beautiful. They were 2 of my favs from the class pic (as hard as it is to choose favs)

Rusti
            Participant

I just realized that I got the order completed email but no shipping notification or tracking number. Guess I ought to email Susie just in case.

The tracking number should show up on your PayPal page next to the purchase information. You have to log in to PayPal to see it.

Thanks! That was super helpful and the tracking number was there. Mine’s due in on Monday.

Mary
              Participant

Wow! She’s gorgeous, Stephanie. That was my favorite one out of the livestream. The snake-like pattern on her is stunning! Congratulations

Mary
                Participant

Thanks, Samwise.

Mary
                  Participant

Thanks, Jmoore!

jmoore
                    Participant

I just realized that I got the order completed email but no shipping notification or tracking number. Guess I ought to email Susie just in case.

The tracking number should show up on your PayPal page next to the purchase information. You have to log in to PayPal to see it.

Thanks! That was super helpful and the tracking number was there. Mine’s due in on Monday.

You’re welcome! Glad it worked. My tracking hasn’t been updated since May 29…. ๐Ÿ™ Hoping for Monday! Impatience is setting in! ๐Ÿ™‚

Tinks
                      Participant

I got my curlie today! Would anyone be willing to post pictures for me?

Mary
                        Participant

Melody – THANK YOU so much for these beautiful curlies. Only you could take a “goof up” and turn it into such a beautiful work of art!

Took a few shots outside where you can tell that her stone is opalescent. I love the snake pattern on these. With her colors, she just might look good on display with my blue morpho fledgling.

yolanda
                          Participant

Got mine too. Anyone willing to post pixs for me ? He is definately not my colors and I am posting a classified trade ad. I can post pixs there just not here.

yolanda
                            Participant

Trade ad has been created if anyone wants to see.

Mercury Star
                              Participant

Congratulations to you guys, they all look amazing so far, can’t wait to see the rest!

Zelda
                                Participant

Such beautiful dragons! Mine is sitting in an unopened box next to me – I’m so excited! But I couldn’t open it before the geologist in me gets the itch scratched to help people ID their dragon’s stone globes.

Anichol, I’ll second Etruscan by saying that one looks like rhodochrosite.
                                  Mashubert, yours has a manmade opalescent glass called ‘opalite’.
                                  Drag0nfeathers, yours is a jasper of some sort. The black feathery lines are dendritic mineral growths.
                                  Copper83 yours looks like a jasper too. If the gray stripes appear metallic, it could be tiger iron or a banded ironstone.
                                  Stephanie I’m not sure about yours – my bet’s on chalcedony/agate, or it could be a cloudy fluorite or amethyst.
                                  Lysithan yours has a jasper known as dalmatian jasper.

Whee, the nerd in me is now sated ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks Etruscan for starting the thread, and everyone for posting pictures!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 137 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.