May 2014 "Class of 42" GB Curlie Photo Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone May 2014 "Class of 42" GB Curlie Photo Thread

This topic contains 146 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  drag0nfeathers 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 137 total)
  • Author

etruscan
    Participant

My curlie is scheduled to arrive today (as long as the Post Office lady and I intersect). So excited!

etruscan
    Participant

In case anyone is wondering – the “Class of 42” is because we know there are 42 of these guys. It seemed right to recognize this fact – and it makes it easy to calculate what percentage of them we have seen. :p

Rusti
    Participant

I just realized that I got the order completed email but no shipping notification or tracking number. Guess I ought to email Susie just in case.

yolanda
    Participant

Ugh….mine wont be here til monday.

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Got mine. Pics to come soon. Hes the second from the left in the back row with the heavy yellow on the top.

Love the title etruscan!

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

Ann
    Participant

Here’s mine. Gorgeous!

Drag0n, I will upload for you if you want.

Ann

photo imagejpg3_zps5a8a5d2a.jpg

photo imagejpg1_zpsa3bcdd0a.jpg

photo imagejpg6_zps7b76a796.jpg

jmoore
    Participant

I just realized that I got the order completed email but no shipping notification or tracking number. Guess I ought to email Susie just in case.

The tracking number should show up on your PayPal page next to the purchase information. You have to log in to PayPal to see it.

etruscan
    Participant

Congrats anichol. 🙂 He’s beautiful – I love the red and blue!

Ann
    Participant

Anyone know what the stone is on this one.? I think this one should be called Phoenix with the hot fire contrast with the blue.

photo imagejpg4_zps6d0c6764.jpg

photo imagejpg5_zps3cf0c396.jpg

etruscan
    Participant

Posting for drag0nfeathers:

etruscan
    Participant

Anyone know what the stone is on this one.? I think this one should be called Phoenix with the hot fire contrast with the blue.

photo imagejpg5_zps3cf0c396.jpg

It looks like rhodochrosite to me.

yolanda
    Participant

I just checked my tracking number again and ……mine is out for delivery !! Mail doesnt run till 1 up to about 4 here. Is there anyone willing to post pixs for me ?

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Woah anichol! Hes so awesome!!!

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

etruscan
    Participant

I should be around today and can post pics for people if needed.
    My curlie has fallen off the tracking radar. I blame the GB tadpoad that is in the package with him. (I knew I shouldn’t have gotten that tadpoad …)

Ann
    Participant

Thanks Etruscan! I love the name you choose for this section too. It fits! Can’t wait to see them all. I think mine is in the left column, second from bottom row.

Drag0n,, your new curlie is beautiful.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 137 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.