May 2014 “Class of 42” GB Curlie Photo Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags May 2014 “Class of 42” GB Curlie Photo Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    jmoore
    Participant

Oh, wow – both of those guys are beautiful! I hope mine gets here today, but I doubt it. Our mail is always a day or two slow. Fingers crossed for a Monday arrival!

Sirithiliel
      Participant

T.T wish I had been able to afford one…

Gorgeous pictures so far!

Mary
        Participant

Etruscan, love the name you selected for the GB curlies.

My gal showed up today & I just love her. She was one of my favorites from the livestream. Her globe is very light aqua but shows up on the photo as white. I’ll try to grab some outdoor pictures later.

Mary
          Participant

Anyone know what the stone is on this one.? I think this one should be called Phoenix with the hot fire contrast with the blue.

photo imagejpg4_zps6d0c6764.jpg

photo imagejpg5_zps3cf0c396.jpg

Beautiful one, Anichol. John told us what the stone was during livestream, but I can’t remember. It is pretty. Reminds me of a sunset

Mary
            Participant

Posting for drag0nfeathers:

Gorgeous, Drag0nfeathers!

jmoore
              Participant

Love yours, too, mashubert! I missed the livestream, but that was one of my favorites from what I could see in the class photo. Congrats!

Ela_Hara
                Participant

I just realized that I got the order completed email but no shipping notification or tracking number. Guess I ought to email Susie just in case.

Yes, same for me. Although I did receive the shipping info for the PYO Fancy Ki-Rin I ordered the next evening.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Zeppard Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Copper83
                  Participant

I got my curlie today too. Here he is. I call him Ember. He totally changes depending on the angle you look at him from. My pictures really don’t do him justice. He’s very dark looking down on him, but as you change the angle you can see much more reds and orange colors in him. I’m very happy with him. ๐Ÿ™‚

He’s the second one from the right in the top row of the class picture. He’s also the only dark dragon of the bunch.

photo P1000542_zps2a00b722.jpg

photo P1000549_zps56564c5a.jpg

photo P1000548_zps9cb2e717.jpg

photo P1000545_zpsfe488149.jpg

photo P1000544_zpsf578a830.jpg

photo P1000543_zpsaf5db1c9.jpg

photo P1000547_zps2cc2f0fe.jpg

photo P1000546_zps51a194a0.jpg

etruscan
                    Participant

Everybody’s curlies are so pretty. Ember is stunning in closeup, especially with those gold edges on his wings!

Stephanie
                      Participant

Wow. I absolutely loved the blue and white one in the class photo, and Ember is stunning! Such depth!

I got mine today too! He is /wicked/ looking. Rainbow colors with tons of detail on the scales. He looks poisonous. XD He’s in the center of the class pic, and on the right side of the store pic too.

The photos got a bit washed out by how bright it is today, so I took some shade shots too.

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

Oh wow Stephanie!!! I love him!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kim
                          Blocked

Ooh, if I had gotten in on these I would have loved one like yours Stephanie. Very pretty!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

jmoore
                            Participant

Oh, wow – three of the ones posted so far were in the store pic. ๐Ÿ™‚ Sooooo pretty! ๐Ÿ™‚

pipsxlch
                              Participant

I didn’t get one, as I was out of town and without internet access when they came out. But WOW! they’re awesome! I love the wild paint jobs, and those stone globes are a great touch!
                                Oh well, at least my wallet is happier. Wouldn’t really have had the money to spare anyhow, though I’d have tried. They were cheaper than I thought they’d be.
                                So far, think I like anichol’s best, though I like drag0n’s globe best.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Better pix to come when I make his ad. I love the stone! I love the blue eyes!! But there were others I loved more. But . . . If I can’t find one that sings louder to me, I wont mind. This one looks awesome in my hutch!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 137 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.